[National Anthem]

Nix P.o.V
15:30 P.M.

The bus ride back home was... interesting, to say the least. The same blonde from the morning was sitting next to me because there were no other open seats and he was head banging so hard, I thought he was going to get whip lash.

I was texting my internet friends, Taehyung and Yoongi, in the group chat like usual when the dude next to me tapped me on the shoulder.

"You're Nixius1952?" He said, while lowering the volume on his phone. I slowly nodded with confusion evident on my face.

"Who are you?" I quickly asked, trying not to sound offensive while turning my phone off.

"Whale Monster 52. My name's Namjoon by the way." He held his hand out for me to shake, which I timidly shook. He held the back of his neck sheepishly while giving me an awkward smile. "Feels weird talking to you in real life." He said to me.

I nodded nervously, realizing that our stop was next. "Yeah, I mean, on the phone, I'm really weird and stuff, but in real life, I'm just this shy, awkward person. Seriously." I gave a small smile as the bus lurched forward at the stop. I almost fell off the seat from being distracted by the conversation, but Namjoon's arm blocked me from hitting the seat too hard. Thanking him was the least I could do before getting off the bus with the online stranger hot on my heels.

"Guess I'll see you tomorrow?" The way he phrased his words came off as a question, so I waved to him as an assurance before walking the other way.

BwiTae-Man41: Nix?! Are u there?

Nixius1952: Yeah
Nixius1952: I was talking to the dude next to me on the bus
Nixius1952: Anyways...

Our conversation on famous gorgeous men continued on while I was walking home. Home. The very thought of the place seemed so terrifying and out of place next to the peaceful encounter with Namjoon. I turned to cross the street, evening breezes not chilly enough to deter me from sleeping somewhere in the plastic jungle gym. While walking in the direction of the playground, I knew it would be another lonely night under the dome.

I left my backpack under the secret space in the dome, wasting more than thirty minutes searching around for a fast food place to get a burger. There was no such luck in the immediate area. Another hungry night. Laying under the stars on the cold mulch, I drifted off to sleep.