[Yayo]

Nix P.o.V.
01:24 A.M.

I was running. I wasn't sure where but I knew I needed to see him. I checked in town by the fountain, shops. Nothing. The bus stop was my last stop. No one. I sat down and put my face in my hands. Without realizing it, Hoseok was following right behind me. When my breathing became even, I kept going. 

It was my last resort. The abandoned subway station. The loud blaring of the rappers could be heard from the street over. Why hadn't it occurred to me until now? Tonight, there was a huge gathering. It made sense. Today was Saturday. Even if he was here, there was no way I'd find him in such a big crowd.

"Next up is our very own, Rap Monster!" My heart leapt in my throat. He was using my nickname for him? We walked towards the stage in a hurry and watched the performance from the sidelines.

"Bitch, I'm your man, 10 out of 10, my heart is pitch black, a summer's suntan. My operations are beginning, my name's brand. I do it all myself, my name's band. Here is the play place I've prepared, pull the lever. There's a big difference huh, in your and my levels. This name is the greatest, and my family name is ever. I won't ever change my name, I'm never ever ever. Okay asshole, you're more annoying than favorable, rice rather than a tower, short instead of answering, if you watch porn you finish in 3 seconds. I'm the top of the top, favor of the favor, answer of the answer, sunbaes and hoobaes alike come back. Just play with your dick or something, try eating, it's delicious. Okay, you're my enemy, right, my enemy..."

He kept going, sunglasses covering half his face and hair unusually curly. I was in awe at how fast he was rapping, my ears barely keeping up over the screaming and loud speakers drowning him out. He put the mic down before walking offstage. He didn't reappear for a while, rappers coming and going from backstage and the crowd. Around three in the morning, the crowd started to dissipate, and I caught my first glances of curly hair and broken sunglasses on one of the front tables. 

Hoseok caught sight of him before pushing me towards Namjoon with a reassuring smile. "It'll be fine." With small steps, I made my way over to the table.