[Ultraviolence]

Nix P.o.V.
01:17 A.M.

I was outside of the apartment, cheeks blushed as I slowly unlocked the doorknob. The door slowly swung open as I peeked inside. Taehyung and Otto were passed out on the couch, Mulan playing in the background. He's probably sleeping. No, he must be sleeping.

I tiptoed over to Yoongi's door, getting ready to turn the knob when I was turned by the shoulders and pushed inside. It was him. We were leaning against the wall, a bouquet of daffodils in between our bodies. A wildfire of heat spread across my cheeks as I leaned up to catch his lips with mine.

We kissed and it felt like years had passed between us. My fingers tangled in the hairs at the nape of his neck, his hands finding their way to my back pockets. We existed in a world where Namjoon or my parents didn't exist. It was just us, galaxies turning round and supernovas exploding between us.

He pulled away, spit highlighted on his pink lips. Yoongi rested his forehead against mine, eyes closing, noses just touching and his eyelashes tickling my cheeks.

"Nix, I... I really like you."

No other words needed to be said as he dragged me over to the couch. We fell asleep, flower petals loosely scattered around our heads and bodies as we dreamed together, limbs tangled and twisted together.