Chapter 14

Harry’s POV

I smother her screams with my lips, feeling hers on my again sends sparks through my body. Lea kisses back, pure passion between us before unexpectedly pulling away.

Opening her eyes they are overflowing with desire, she knew it was me, this isn’t the first time we’ve been tongue tied.

How is it possible to be so fucking effortlessly beautiful? Not a stitch of makeup litters her face, dark hair pulled into a messy bun, baggy clothes cover her curvy figure I’m dying to explore every inch of.

I shouldn’t be here.

Just as the longing became unbearable…

“I can’t stay away Lea.”

I mumble, forcing my lips to collide with hers again, this time she doesn’t reject my lustful advances.

Sliding my tongue along her bottom lip, she parts hers allowing me access, our tongues battling for dominance. Moving my hands to her bum, squeezing slightly my hands settle on the back of her thighs. Lifting her frail figure I pin her body against the door. Without hesitation she wraps her legs around my back, closing the slight distance that remained between us.

Lea throwing her hands around my neck, loosing herself in my delicate lips, deepening the roughness of the moment.

Backing away from the door, I carry Lea slowly to the couch without breaking the kiss. Laying her across the soft cushions I place myself above her, resting my weight on my forearms. She runs her fingers through my thick curls stopping at the base of my neck, my heart rate quickening with every second our kiss continues.

I’m not here to take advantage of her, and I want Lea to be aware of that. Using all my power I force myself to pull away, feeling empty at the loss of friction.

A puzzled look is captured on Lea’s face, unaware of why I broke away.

“Forget the note, forget everything Lea.” I pause for a breath.

“There is no way I can keep myself away from you, you’re intoxicating.”

She stares at me with a blank expression, all passion fading from her eyes. Looking down at her I take in her stunning features. Her delicate soft pink lips now slightly swollen from the act we just shared, flushed cheeks, her chest rising and falling rapidly.

“I meant it; I’m not good for you Lea.”

“I don’t care.”

 My heart nearly stops as her words ring through my ears; she craves me just as much as I crave for her.

Lea’s POV

The taste of his lips is all I needed to confirm it was Harry. Before I even have time to rerun my actions through my mind the kiss comes to a close.

I know I should be angry at Harry, he left before anything even started. Honestly I feel the exact same way he does though, the sensation of his tongue dancing with mine is unforgettable, unimaginable. The lust filling his eyes, there’s no denying it. Leaving was his way of protecting me, he carried out what he felt would be in my best interests.

But came running back.

“See you tomorrow.” His voice deep and husky, a charming grin paints his face, his dimples making my heart flutter.

Harry throws a wink in my direction before disappearing through the strong cherry wood door of my apartment.

Left in complete awe, Harry’s gentle touch persistent on my skin, goose bumps rise over the surface of my body.