Chapter 30

Harry's POV

I shouldn't have done that; texting Lea pretending to be Alexia seems like more of a horrible idea after I already sent the message. Unsure of how Lea is going to react when I see her,it's only mere minutes until she stumbles up here prepared to see my sister who she seems to have grown fond of.

Loose curls fall to my forward; pushed back as I anxiously run my fingers through them. Why am I so fucking nervous, I haven't even done anything for Lea to be so furious with me. She looked so hurt, so betrayed all because of something I had done to her.

Small knocks echo through the still environment of Alexia's place. Still holding onto my sisters phone I pull the door open to reveal my quite unhappy looking girlfriend.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." Scoffing she turns swiftly walking back down the long hall stopping at the elevator. For a few long seconds, I'm frozen. Completely bewildered by her reaction even though I had imagined a worse outcome. Hell I expected to be slapped across the fucking face and spit on.

"Lea please wait, I don't even know what I've done."

Angrily she begins to take large strides back over to me.

"Is everything alright?" Fuck Alexia, must she always appear at the worst times.

"Everything's fucking dandy can you take Ryder so Harry and I can have a chat?" Of course Alexia happily agrees taking Ryder in her arms before disappearing behind the door of her apartment.

Not hesitating for a minute Lea stomps back down the hall, not thinking I harshly grab her forearm spinning her around to face me before releasing as the faint bruises marking her wrists catch my eye; nearly shooting daggers through me. Guilt pulses through my veins, how could I have let myself hurt the only person that I truly care for.

"Please don't tell me I did that Lea...did..did I do that?"

"Last night Zayn and Perrie decided to drop my wallet off that I left at the pool hall, ring a bell Harry?" The tone of her voice is laced with venom, clearly irritated, dodging my question completely.

"What is that suppose to do with me?" Confused I push for my information.

"I don't know Harry put it all together." Screaming, she's practically ripping at the seams, boiling with anger.

Shit.

"I told you I was with Zayn, that's what all this is about right?"

"Bingo! Why did you lie Harry what were you doing that you are already keeping secrets from me?"

"There was personal shit I had to take care of, what did you have in mind?" My mind reels with the possibilities Lea could have conjured up in her thoughts concerning what I was doing?

Cheating

Partying

No, fuck no. She's my number one priority right now I don't need anyone else, just her.

Opening her mouth she stares at me intently, closing it swallowing her words deciding not to say whatever was on her mind that I desperately want to know.

"Please babe talk to me."

Turing away she hastily marches in the elevator.

"You know Harry I thought you were different, I thought I would finally have someone in my life who would stay with me, who would actually give a shit about me. But I guess I was fucking wrong, you're just another bump in the road I've driven over too many times. I'm not going to sit around and let you take care of personal shit while you are probably out fucking another girl. I'm done."