Chapter 25

Babe, so simple yet so meaningful. I continue speaking trying to act as if the term hasn't affected me at all, ignoring the fire it has ignited.

"Are you sure?" I ask, hoping Harry reassures me that he wouldn't mind watching Ryder at all.

"Would I lie to you?" He says his tone husky still laced with sleep as he lazily slumps over on the couch.

"I hope not." I laugh directing my gaze at Harry, some truth held behind my playful manner.

 Slowly lifting himself from the couch Harry moves swiftly over to me, gripping the curve of my hip with his enormous hands, my muscles instantly relaxing under his calming touch, while my breathing hitches as his hot breath hits my lips as he comes teasingly close.

"You have morning breath." I say pinching my nostrils closed in complete hysterics.

"So do you." He chuckles mimicking my actions.

"Do you have a toothbrush I could use before work?"

"You can just use mine."

"No, that's gross."

"What do you mean that's gross." A smile forming as he stares at me intently.

"Using someone else's toothbrush?" I state scrunching my nose at the thought.

"Have you forgotten my tongue has been inside your mouth." Harry laughs yet again as my cheeks flame. Now that I am thinking about it, I guess it wouldn't be so strange if I was to use his toothbrush, but I still decide against it.

"I could think of plenty of places my tongue coul-"

"Shutup." I blurt, Harry and I have grown closer to each other over the past few months, but it's not until now that a cheeky, flirty side of him has shown itself.

"Fine, do you want my toothbrush or not?"

"I'll pass, you are positive Ryder will be fine here I don't want to trouble you, I remember you saying you were having lunch with your friend?"

"Zayn won't mind Lea, you come first I would do anything for you." He promises, the glimmer shining in the eternal green of his eyes can be almost hypnotizing. Honestly, I have no idea if the events that have played out within the last three months have been real, but I do know one thing. I know by the look in the eyes of the rugged boy in front of me is a look of honesty, he would do anything for me and to be honest with myself that scares me. I don't like the idea of Harry spending every ounce of himself on me. Completely ignoring the intruding thoughts I push them to the very back of my mind promising myself not to dwell over them.

"Thank you Harry." Removing myself from Harry, he seems to tighten the grip he still holds on my waist bringing me close again.

"Harry I have to go."

"I know, you didn't give me a kiss though." He says with the smirk that has been growing on me since the day we met.

"Oh like the kiss you gave me last night?"

"That was a kiss."

"And so is this." I say closing the distance between us.

Jokingly Harry puckers his appetizing lips and closes his eyes waiting for contact. Planting a delicate kiss on the anxious boys cheek he shoots his eyes open in pure shock a smile overtaking his features before forcefully pressing his lips to mine.

He's purely intoxicating, unable to resist. Harry's hand still rest on my hip while mine intertwine with the curls at the back of his head, I part my lips granting Harry access and our tongues begin to move in perfect sync. The lingering kiss ends as Harry begins to make a trail of wet kisses, paying extra attention where my jaw ends to meet my neck sucking lightly.