Chapter 27

Harry's POV

As I strum completely lonesome with my guitar I sing anything that comes to mind.

Lea.

Each and every word falling off my lips ties back to her, pulling me closer unable to let go. Scribbling the newly found words down a new creation begins to grow, a song. Lea's unexpected stroll into my life has been one I've desired, and I can't mess this up. After my parents death I never thought anyone could ever care about the boy who killed his mom and dad. Till this day that tragic night haunts me, and I believe it will haunt me till the day I die, but Lea just makes it all seem so much fucking easier.

A part of me died along with my parents, until Lea. Just the crystal blue of her eyes sends shocks shooting through my veins jolting me alive once again and the feeling is indescribable.

Lea's POV

I hum along to the light tune playing inside the elevator, patiently awaiting for it to open. Stepping out the dim lighting of the hall seems quite eerie as I walk to Niall's door placing small knocks not wanting to disturb others with it being so late. Within moments Niall answers rubbing sleep from his eyes.

"I'm sorry did I wake you up?" I question nervously hoping I hadn't bothered him.

"Nah, come in."

Walking through the entrance Alexia is sat on the sofa cradling a sleepy Ryder gently in her arms.

"You can keep him if you want." I joke catching her attention. A bright smile tugs at her lips, showing prominent dimples much like Harry's. Letting a laugh escape Alexia stands to her feet gathering the few items I packed for my son before dropping him  over.

"Sorry it's so late, I lost track of time." I apologize.

"Really Lea it's no trouble, where's my ass of a brother?"

"I don't know actually, I was out with friends."

"Oh, he's probably working anyway" She scoffs.

"Well goodnight, thank you." Taking Ryder in my arms I wave goodbye.

"Wait! Lea." Nearly half way down the hall, Niall's voice echo's down the long corridor, obviously not caring if he wakes anyone.

"Yeah?" I question.

"Are ya still coming for Thanksgiving?"

"We'll be there!"

"Alright, goodnight" Niall calls before closing the door, out of my view.

Reaching the lot and promptly unlocking my car the chill from the late autumn air has already seeped inside. Safely buckling in an extremely tired Ryder I slide into the drivers seat pulling my phone from the back left pocket of my jeans. Harry's names flashes across, illuminating the dull screen.

From Harry:

Goodnight beautiful H xx

Without fail Harry's message has the instant effect on me he knew it would. The heat rising form my collar bones a deep hue of red overtaking my cheeks.

To Harry:

You like to talk about me to your friends huh? Where are you?

I type jokingly knowing he'll get a kick out of it. Placing my phone down I drive off. The drive from Niall's isn't to long and I'm home quickly stepping into the warmth of my apartment. Creaking wood sounds beneath my feet as I pad my feet down the hall resting Ryder onto the bed.