Like Your Face!

.

.

I don't like Mondays at all; it ends my weekend and starts the week off for school. I finish up what was needed to be done in the room and headed downstairs to see, for the second time this year, all of my sisters ready and dressed for school. Giving them an odd look I head over to grab my keys until my mom stopped me "yes?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I am taking the girls to school today since they have been late every day this year so far."

"It's not my fault; they take forever!" I said defending myself.

"I know it's bad that's why I am taking them" she stated then left me. Grabbing my keys once again I headed outside to see a very familiar car in my driveway; eyeing Tyler's car I looked at him with a raised eyebrow, without saying a word I got in the car.

"Good Morning Buttercup.' he said giving me a kiss on the cheek

"Who are you and what did you do to Tyler?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows

"I just woke up in a good mood is all." he said smiling. "it doesn't hurt that Chloe is being turned in today"

"You know I think Ms.Lindsey doesn't know how to count! it has been over a month!" I exclaimed giving me no response other than his laugher he continued to drive with my hand in his.

I am in Ms.Lindsay's class and I'm fighting to stay awake; how much more boring could she get? she is going on and on about how she hopes the extra time she gave us taught us responsibility and how to care for a child. I honestly didn't care I have been watching kids since I was 6 I think I can handle it if I ever become a parent. Once she finishes her lecture my eyes open up as if my brain told it 'hey the torture is over you can open up now'. looking around the class room I could see everyone doing the same thing I was, waking up, finally landing my eyes upon Tyler who was right next to me I could see that he actually fell asleep. He had a sleepy expression on his face and it was so cute; he yawned and stretched as if he woke up from the best sleep of his life. Smiling at him I turned back to my desk and started doodling.

"Whatcha drawing?" Tyler asked in a child like tone

"Nothing really." I replied keeping my eyes on the random thing I was drawing.

"It looks weird" he said now criticizing my unknown picture

"So does your face!" I said in a childish manner; giving me a playful glare he turned back around. Point for Destiny Zero for Tyler. I chuckled to myself.

I am at home everything is quiet; the only reason everything is quiet is because my parents took the girls to Chuck-E-Cheese's and I had to stay home because I had so much homework. I finished my homework about an hour ago and I have absolutely nothing to do, which is weird because I always have something to do. It is so weird how when you have so much to do you have no time for it but when you have time for so many things you don't know what to do; ironic don't you think?

*next day at lunch*

"Ok question. Would you have sex wit a girl who is on her period?" Vanessa asked Kyle; my eyes grew wide with this question

"No that's gross! There would be blood everywhere! Why would you even ask?"

"I know this dude who did and he said he didn't know she was on her period." she stated. I have a weird set of friends honestly; I don't know why I hang out with them

"I have a question too, when did you lose your virginity Kyle?" Ruby asked wagging her eyebrows up and down.

"Last year actually."

"Ooo to who?"

"Did you love her?"

"Was it awkward?" Were the questions all three of us asked

"My girlfriend of a year, yes I loved her" he emphasized the word 'loved' "and it kind of was awkward."

"On a scale from 1-10 how awkward?" I asked

"About an 8" he stated. I love how we can all talk about sex and Kyle won't think wrong of it. He doesn't think that just because we talk about it that we will do it; if you said you have never had a conversation about sex and the wonders of how it works, then you would be lying. I am just glad I have friends who I can talk to about the random things that go through my mind. All of a sudden a body pushing towards breaks me out of my thoughts, turning around I see Tyler.

"How can I help you kind sir?" I asked in a medieval tone. Raising an eyebrow at me he shook his he's then laughed

"Any who," Vanessa started "who here has watched porn?" For some reason I couldn't hold in the laughter, it was just so random, I know we were talking about sex but she really had to bring that up. "don't give me those looks," she said "if you say that you haven't I will e forever I believe you are lying."

"I have" I stated

"Me too." Kyle said aloud

"I have thought about it but I hasn't watched it" Ruby said. Turning to Tyler I saw a sparkle in his eye, "what?" he asked no aware I was looking at him

"Nothing." I stated

"So buttercup you have watched porn before?" Tyler said as we made our way to the student parking lot, since school is out.

"Look we all get curious," I said defending myself "I took my curiosity and decided to find out what and how it worked."

"You know you could have just came to me" he said giving me a wink " I would have been more than glad to help you with that curiosity"

"Tyler I don't even like you!" I said in a playful tone "why would I want you to help me?"

"Because you love me babe and you can't deny it." He said giving me a kiss on the lips; it was small, soft, and sweet, yet just enough.

"I do love you." I said scrunching up my nose and smiling at him

"I love you more."

.

.

.