Prologue

For years the Crescent Moon pack and the Blood Warrior's pack have fought, Nova Strong never understood, but trusted her father; Alpha Logan Strong. All Nova knew was that Alpha Ryker Cross and his pack could not be trusted.

The Blood Warrior's pack were known for being ruthless and cruel. They took over other packs if they dared to disrespect them or challenge their Alpha. Ryker Cross, the alpha that could make other alphas fall to their knees in surrender. His life long cruel reputation caused him to believe that he would never have the opportunity to have a mate at his side. But all his cruelty wasn't without reason. A reason he never liked to speak of.

The Crescent Moon pack, a humble but also not to be trifled with, were always willing to help those who needed it. They were strong, respected but never cruel. But a war with Blood Warriors pack would be knocking at their doorstep any minute. Daughter of the Alpha, Nova Strong, was willing to fight to the death for the safety of her pack. She never understood the ongoing feud with Blood Warriors but what she did know is that she would fight with all her might instead of bowing down to Alpha Ryker. Nova, a strong willed girl with a good heart but a right hook to follow if disrespected, she had always dreamed of meeting her mate. But when The alpha of Blood Warriors pack is in her territory for a war that can only end in blood, sweat, and tears. Her worst nightmare comes true when she comes face to face with the alpha himself only to find out she is indeed his mate.

Can Nova put aside her pride and forgive Alpha Ryker for the stories she has heard about him? Or will Ryker spend a lifetime earning her trust?

*Authors note*

Hello lovelies, this is my first werewolf story, so go easy on me :p I can tell already that I am going to love writing this, if anyone has suggestions or constructive criticism on how to improve this story please tell me! Without further to do, please enjoy Earning Her Trust. And above is the picture of Ryker Cross!! Or better known as Robbie Amell!!