Chapter 5

Slowly opening my eyes, my body cushioned by softness. My eyes lazily scanned the room; sunlight beginning to shine through the window. Wait? How the fuck did I get in my room? Looking down at myself, only to see I was in my underwear and a large t-shirt that reeked of Ryker. The bed beneath me moved causing me to look down to my right to see Ryker's peaceful body asleep. I felt anger spark before I could stop it. Sliding away slowly a small evil grin plastered my face as I quickly placed my hands on his back before giving him one rough shove before successfully making him fall off the bed.

"How the hell did I get in this bed?! And why are you in it?!" Glaring down at him as his shocked eyes looked at me and all around the room.

"Did you seriously push me off the bed?!" He roared.

"Answer me!"

He quickly got up to his feet only wearing a pair of basketball shorts that hung low on his hips. His hair tousled messily "You fell asleep so when you shifted back I brought you home and put you to bed"

"You fucking carried my my naked and unconscious body?!"

"No no! It wasn't like that! You were so tired Nova, I tried to wake you. I wasn't going to just let you sleep outside especially naked!" His eyes begging me to believe him.

"You know he's telling you the truth. If he did anything, I would have sensed danger and we would have woken up...." My wolf commented softly. "He wouldn't hurt us, he's out mate"

My wolf making a good point made me huff out. Still angry about it I quickly got into my suit case of clothes grabbing a pair of shorts and slipping them on.

"Where are you going?" Ryker asked, confusion lacing in his voice.

Reaching the door handle "I believe you, okay? But I'm hungry, cranky, in a new place and need some fucking food. Is that okay with you?" Snapping at him before shutting the door loudly behind him.

Stomping loudly, ensuring he'd hear me. A girl stood at the other end of the hall glaring at me. I felt my eyebrows pull together in a scowl as she marched toward me. I ignored her as I began walking downstairs as she blatantly followed me.

"Slut" She obnoxiously coughed out.

Stopping in mid step I snapped my body around to see her rage filled face looking down at me. Her hands placed firmly on her hips. I couldn't help but feel authority come of her causing me and my wolf to be angrier.

"You got a problem?" Raising an eyebrow at her.

Anger continued to fill her eyes as her olive toned skin slowly to turn red. "My only problem his you, whoring yourself to Ryker. You and your pack deserve to rot in hell for what you guys did. Ryker's smart, he'll reject you." She said coldly.

"Who the fuck does she think she is, telling us what to do?"

"I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. But you can come down from your high horse and loose that bitchy ass tone with me. Ryker is MY mate and I will not deal with your jealous, overrated she-wolf self" I growled out letting my wolf come forward.

Fear flashed a crossed her features before trying to regain her composure.

"I will fuck--" She began before a powerful voice spoke loudly.

"Callie!"

The dark haired girl spun around as my eyes landed on Ryker's annoyed expression looking down at us. He walked halfway down the staircase where we stood as he stared at the girl.

"You will not talk to the future Luna with such disrespect!" He scolded.

Her eyes bulged out of her skull "But! Shes-" She placed her perfect manicured hand on his arm. A growl escaped my lips as I imagined biting off that hand, tearing it to bits. Ryker glanced over to me before looking back at this Callie girl.