Chapter 10

*Ryker's POV*

      Nova slept peacefully in my arms, her body would quickly move closer to mine every time I moved or adjusted my position.   Heat radiated off of her like a furnace.   With every growing minute my control was slowly diminishing.  Holding her close,  massaging the back of her neck, causing her body to relax, helping me relax on my own.  

Her leg suddenly stretched out before hitching its self on to me.  Closing my eyes breathing in deeply, my muscles tensed under my skin.  

"Why are you resisting what the moon goddess gave us?!  Stop being such a pussy! They want us!" My roared in the back of my head.

 My body began shaking as my wolf was surfaced.  I quickly slipped out of her grip; heaving in and out as I tried to keep control.   A small whimper escaped her lips at the loss of contact.  But there's no way in hell I could stay in here.   

My eyes glanced over her slight quivering body before opening the door and closing it silently behind me.  I headed across the hall to my study,  I need to keep my mind busy before I do something Nova and I will regret.  Closing my office door quickly behind me before placing myself i my chair, my hands pressing tightly against my temples.

My peaceful silence was quickly interrupted by repeated banging against the door.  Gripping my wooden desk, splintering underneath me "What?!" 

Without answer, Callie popped her head in my room with  Cole behind her.  

"How's Nova?  She okay? We saw the pack doctor leaving your guy's room" Cole asked while taking the seat across from me.  Callie  placed her self comfortably on the floor sitting cross-legged.

Raising an eyebrow "You guys were spying? How old are you, 12?"

"She's our Luna, we're worried about her" Callie speaking up.

Sighing heavily "She went into heat this morning" I pressed my palms to my eyes tightly.  

"But you're too much of an idiot to give our mate what she needs!" My wolf snarled.

"Well no shit, everyone could smell her" Colton laughed out.

Reaching swiftly across the desk; clutching Colton's throat squeezing it as I lifted him off the ground.

"What?" I sneered out.

"How dare he speak about our mate like that! Rip him to shreds!  Fucking kill him!"

Raising his hands in the air instantly as I watched him gasp for air "I didn't mean it like that!  Everyone can!  You know I'm right!" He rasped. My wolf and I couldn't help but enjoy watching his once tanned skin slowly turn to a sickening blue.

"For god's sake put him down Ryker" Callie yawned, in mock boredom.  

My body shook as I glared into Colton's begging eyes.  Letting out a low menacing growl I slowly loosened my grip watching him fall to the ground in a heap. 

Sitting back down in my chair, I wanted nothing more than to be with Nova.

Callie stood up from the floor, her face tried to stay neutral as she resisted to laugh at Colton who was slowly getting back up to his feet. 

"Soooo.....Why are you here and not with Nova?" She asked slowly.

"I'm not talking about this with you guys" glaring angrily at the both of them. 

Callie shot her eyes to Colton "You heard him, go." Pointing toward the door. Colton all but glared back at her.

"I'm not talking about it with you either Callie.  Both of you get out before I lose my patience"