2ND TIME AROUND

AMANDA

"And that's nothing but the truth I swear"

Sebastian was telling me of how he ended up engaged. I'm not sure wether to believe him or not but I'm going to take it one day at a time. We've been spending time together for the past 3 days. We haven't had sex since that night though. As much as I enjoyed the sex,I can't help but feel guilty for being the other woman.

"So why are you going through with the wedding?"

"I'm not going through with it. I'm going to tell her the truth when I go back home."

"I think that will be hard to do"

"What do you mean?"

"I think you should search your name on Google"

He searches and finds today's tabloid headliner "MUSICIAN TO WED HIS PREGNANT ACTRESS GIRLFRIEND". He slams the table and cusses as I remind him that Jr is in the house. He's getting his back pack upstairs luckily.

"Nice picture of the two of you. And when were you going to tell me she's pregnant?"

"If I knew she was pregnant I would have told you Manda. Sebastian let's go"

He leaves mad at me and the world it seems but I don't know why because I'm not pregnant and not engaged to him. I refused his marriage proposal,told him to fix his life first then I might take his proposal into consideration and in true Sebastian style he got mad when I said that. I can never win with him. I get that he loves me but I need total commitment. I can't be messing with a man who is not sure what he wants even if he is the father of my son. He does things to please the media and others,I don't have time for all that.

SEBASTIAN

I know I shouldn't have been harsh to her,she doesn't deserve me letting out my anger on her but I didn't mean it. I was just mad at the headline,Neli went to far and she told the press that we're having a baby. I'm hundred percent sure I always use condoms with her and it's never burst not even once,so she can't be pregnant and if she is it definitely isn't mine. Here she goes calling me.

"Why are you lying to the press Neli"

"I didn't lie to the press. I told them the truth. We are engaged and you're going to be a dad"

"1st that baby isn't mine,I know cause I've never had unprotected sex with you. 2nd we're not officially engaged,you made up this engagement story for your friends and I decided to go along with it and now you decided to tell the whole world. We are not engaged and we'll never be. This relationshit is over"

"You can't do that! You need me. I'll retract the story from the press then baby"

"I said it's over. I'm tired of your crazy antics and attention seeking behaviour"

"You can't dump me. I dump you"

"Either way it's fine with me"

I hang up as my mother calls me and screams at me for not telling her about the engagement and the pregnancy. I don't know how many times I've told her not to believe everything she reads in the tabloids. I try explain everything to her as she tells me that she told me Neli wasn't a woman to be trusted,they do say mothers know best and when it comes to me my mom has always known who was best for me. I finish with my business meetings for the day and drive home to my family,to apologise for my behaviour earlier.

"Hey boy where is your mother?"

"She's not back yet"

"It's late though,do you always stay alone like this?"