START OVER

SEBASTIAN

"Yes,we can start over Sebastian"

I let out a sigh of relief,I've just asked Manda if we can start over or start from where we left off. I told her that I had broken up with Neli,which she wasn't so thrilled about cause she thought I was abandoning my responsibilities. I explained to her that the child is not mine and stated my reasons,she's still not convinced but she chose to believe me.

The hardest part was telling her that I'm quitting music. She ofcos told me not to do that. She knows music is my life and said I'd be miserable if quit music but I have to privide a stable income for my family and music isn't helping at the moment and I also want to spend enough time with family. As it is I have to go on tour soon around the country and I'll be away for a month or more,missing out on helping my son with homework and his school games.

I think it's best I find an office job somewhere,I do enjoy law but not as much as music and it will have to do cause I have an interview qith a prestigious law firm today. I haven't told the guys yet but I will while we are on tour.

"But you're not quitting music Bash"

"I need to make a stable income gummi bear"

"And you can do that with music,being a lawyer is something to fall back on and you can do a lot in music that can give you a stable income"

"Us"

"What?" Manda

"It's us now,you need to get used to saying we,us and ours. We're are team now,plural" I pull her towards me and hold her by her waist

"I'll soon adjust"

"Let me go to this interview and if it doesn't go well I'll stick with music"

"If it does go well promise you'll think about it well before you quit music Bash"

"I promise my love"

"Eeeeuuuww. Mom and dad" Jr walks in

"Jr it's what grown people who love each other do,they kiss to show their love" I say

"I'm glad I'm nust a kid. I don't want to ever grow up or get married. Kissing is nasty"

We laugh as we all head out to our different destinations. We drop Jr at school first the I drop Manda at work,I had to show off a little when I dropped her off. I got off and opened the door for her,leaned on the passenger door and pulled her in between my legs and frenched kissed her,while people looked on and headed off to my interview.

AMANDA

Who knew love would feel so great,so exhilarating,so freeing. I'm on top of the world or the universe. He makes me feel so special,so important and I've never,I mean never felt so loved before from a man. It's extraordinary. I've heard people say love like this existed but I never thought it was for me. It sucks though that he has to leave for a month. We're going to mis him. It's only been a few weeks having him around but we've gotten used to it. He's even lifted some of the load off of my shoulders when it comes to taking care of our son.

"Hey ladies"

"Is that Jr's father?"

"Yes Jay"

"You mean to tell me Jr's father is thee Bash Zulu"

"Yes Jay,one and only"

"Girrrrl! How come you get all the fine men.give some to the needy"

"Jay, I only have one man and I wouldn't give you him even if he was gay"

"I'm just happy you and Bash finally saw what has been under your noses all this time" Amo

"Do I hear wedding bells? Cause I have the perfect dress in mind for you" Cece

"No Cece,let's put a hold on that. We're taking things slowly"

"I think taking things slowly meant no sex too"

"Who said we're having sex?"

"It's written all over your face,you're glowing and all smiles" Amo

"I'm always smiling Amo"

"Not like you have been these days"

"A lady doesn't kiss and tell,anyway"

"That's enough confirmation for me,back to work ladies. The dresses won't make themselves" Jay

We continue working,the shop filled with chit chatter of men or women at work filled our little shop. It's days like this I'm glad I have friends not colleagues.

It's almost closing time. I tell the ladies to leave as I'm still waiting on Sebastian to ccome fetch me. I'm left alone in the shop just putting the dresses in order. Sebastian is running late,so I decided to keep busy. When I hear my door open,I'm busy shelving items with my back to the door.

"It's about time"

I turn smiling but my smile soon fades when I realise it's not Sebastian at my door.

"Damien?,what are you doing here?"

"Aren't you happy to see me? I don't even get a hello,I've missed you,after not seeing each other for so long"

"What?,we are no longer a couple. That's why we haven't seen each other for a while. That's what happens when people break up"

He comes closser to me,he towers over me,times like this I hate being short. He reeks of alcohol.His hands are on my waist,I try to remove them but he places them back again holding tight,his fingers are almost digging into my skin and pulls me closer to him,I can feel his wood hard on my belly. Sebastian please get here.

"You know that morning was just a lovers quarrel none of us meant what they said Amanda"

"I meant everything I said,we're done"

his grip hardens on my waist as he pushes my back onto the shelves I hit my head a little to hard on the top shelf. His nails dig into my skin as I scream in pain. He lifts me up and gets inbetween my legs,now I can feel his wood on my vagina. He tries to kiss me as I turn my head. His jaw clenches and I've known this to happen when he's extremely mad. He holds me in position with his body and one arm,he's that strong,my weight is 80kg but I feel like I'm 49kg the way he's carrying me. He grabs my face with his free hand and I brace myself to be forcibly made to taste alcohol,I close my eyes maybe it will make me get through ordeal faster.

"Let go of her"

I open my eyes to see Sebastian pointing a gun at Damien. A gun?!, where did he get a gun. What is he doing with a gun?! I have a lot of questions for him when we get home.Damien puts me down and I run to Sebastian and he hugs me still ppinting the gun at Damien who is scared shitless.

"I was just playing with her man,I wasn't going to hurt her."

"Leave and never return. If she ever tells me you came around here or are harassing her. I'm coming to kill you in your own home"

"I won't man"

Damien leaves. I'm a little shaken and all I want to do is head home. Bash locks up as I wait in the car.

"Are you omay baby? Did he hurt you?"

"No he didn't and I'll be fine"

"I'm sorry I was late. I overslept and got held in traffic"

"It's okay Bastian, no need to explain. Can we go home please"

"Okay"

We head homeI go into our bedroom and shower. I felt dirty and was scrubbing every inch my body so hard. I had bruises on my waist. I got dressed amd went to sit my Jr as he told me about his day at school.