NKANYEZI/STAR

I'm still so mad at Sebastian. I feel so disrespected. Why marry me if you don't trust me.I really can't believe he'd do that,then he tells his ex girl about it but not me,the mother.I went to see the doctor today and she said everything is fine and we can start having sex again. As horny as I am. I'm not ready to be touched by that two face husband of mine. I just need to pass by the shop to check on the girls before I head home. I'm not ready to go home since Sebastian is home.

Junior left for Cape Town with a group of school kids and he'll be back by Friday. I go back to work next week but I don't know what I'm going to do with Nkanyezi because I don't trust babysitters,I've had too many creepy stories about nannys. I didn't have a nanny for Jr. I took him to daycare and fetched him after class and I would study with him. My mom finally forced me to bring him to Durban till I finished studying and as soon as I graduated. I went down to Durban and brought him  back to Joburg,he's my life.

"Hey baby mama. How is maternity treating you?" Melo

"Ohhhhhh my little star,give my baby to me Mandy"Jay

"Here Jay. I miss work Melo but I managed to get 2 dresses done. I miss you guys and this place but I'm coming back next week. That's if I find someone I can trust,who'll stay with Nkanyi"

"Find a nanny" Cece

"I'm afraid of nannies. Do you remember that video of that nanny?"

"Yes but you're just paranoid and over protective of your little bambino"Amo

" I have to. these women abuse our babies while we're working and paying them to hurt our children"

"Then bring her here. She can work with us and you won't need to change your feeding schedule" Jay

"She'll be a distraction Jay"

"No she won't be. Just for a week and then you can find someone to look after her" Jay

"I'll think about it"

"Do we have any new orders?"

"No,you know during winter time,weddings are slow. Nobody wants to get married in the cold" Amo

"Yeah. Winter is never our best time but it gives us time to concentrate on other projects."

"True,like me sorting out our financial books and dealing with taxes and stuff" Amo

"Your baby is so beautiful Mandy. I want one too" Cece

"You can. Just be sure you're ready to change nappies. Sleep for 4 hours a day. Have cracked nipples and not have money to spend on yourself"

"Euuw cracked nipples. That must be painful. Why can't we just have children and not have to worry about all that. Maybe I'll wait"

We laugh at her

"Guys I'm hosting a birthday party for the men in my life,Sebastian sr and Sebastian jr. I'm having the kids party in the morning then from 20h00 it's adult time but you bring your own bottle"

"Can we bring partners?" Jay

"Yes hun"

"So we bring the kids in the morning?" Melo

"Yes and fetch them later"

"We'll be there. Right ladies"

"Yes Jay" the other ladies say in unison

"Well I have to get going. See you Saturday"

"Bye hun"

Let me head home to my husband who doesn't trust me and thinks I'm with him for his money. I know I'm making a big deal out of this but I feel betrayed,like I'm some strange,groupie he met at a bar or something. Let me calm down before I lose my focus and get me and my star into an accident.

"Manda we need to talk"

"Can I put my baby down"

"You can put our baby down."

I head upstairs and put the baby in her crib. She's exhausted from our little rendezvous.

"Talk I'm listening"

"Come here. Sit next to me first"

I sit next to him and he kneels infront of me holding my hands in his and looking up at me.

"Baby I'm sorry for what I did. I'm sorry I took our son behing your back and had him do a paternity test without your consent. I'm sorry for doubting you and listening to other peoples opinion about you. And I want you to know that I trust you and love you more than anything in the world. I never saw the results until now when you showed them to me."

"Why?"

"I realised that what I was doing was stupid. I put my son in an uncomfortable postion because of my own insecurities and listening to what other people had to say about you. I forget about the girl I've known for most of my life. I'm sorry baby. Can you please find it in your heart to forgive me Amanda"

"You're forgiven"

You know that we had to seal it with a kiss and since we haven't had sex in 3 months. We just had to. While we were kissing Nkanyezi started crying for me to feed her. I went into her room. She has her own room now adjacent to ours. I don't want my baby seeing me and her dad doing the nasty. I breastfeed her while I sit on the rocking chair. She finally goes back to sleep 30 minutes later.
I put her back in her crib and go into our bedroom to find our bed sorrounded by rosemary scented candles.

It's a beautiful sight to see. Jeremiah - about you is soflty playing in the backround,through his bluetooth speakers. He can be such the romantic at times.Sebastian calls me into the bathroom where he has filled the bath tub with water and bubbles. He has candles in the bathroom too.He helps me strip down and we both get into the tub. We bathe each other silently,not needing to say anything to each other.

We sit in the tub for a while until the water starts getting cold. He gets out first and waits for me outside the tub with a towel in his hands. I get out and he wraps me with the towel removing the one I had covering my head. He carries me into the bedroom,he lays me on the bed and gets inbetween my legs. I can feel my kitty finning for him right now. Let's screw fourplay and just get down to the do,I think. He kisses me,I get wet immediately. We kiss as I feel his thick member slide into me.......

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                                   Bastian baby