I LOVE YOU

EPILOGUE

"Whose is it?"

She moans into the pillow I gave her

"mmmmmmmmmmm......shit!shit!shit"

She punches the bed.

"I said whose is it!" I demand as I smack her ass

"IT'S YOURS BASTIAN!" she screams as I thrust in harder

"Wrong answer babe."

I pull her by her hair,getting her into a sitting position on my dick,whispering into her ear as I choke her and she bounces up and down on my dick.

"It's all yours daddy!"

I lay her back down with my hand still gripping her hair,I pull her arms backwards,letting go of her hair, I use my left hand to 'restrain' her hands on her bback and use my right hand to open her butt cheeks and thrust deeper into her,smacking her ass.

"FASTER DADDY" she screams,urging me on. I do as told,going on hyper mode

"Can you feel it?!"

"Yes daddy.....it's big daddy! It's....... ahhhhhh......fuck! Fuck! Shit! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii____________ SEBASTIANNNNNNNNNN______mmmmmmmmm" she taps out,as I pull out and release on her ass.

I love making love to my wife but I love the beast she turns into whenever we fuck. She's not afraid to tell you when she wants to fuck and when she wants to make love. Even her big baby bump isn't stopping her from being the freak I know she is. She mastered a way to get into her favourite position without hurting the baby too.

PRESENT MOMENT

I'm sitting in the hospital waiting area,just thinking how I was with my wife just this morning before we both left for work and now she's on a hospital bed fighting for her and our baby's lives. Just this morning we had a little disagreement when she refused me to take her to work because she had errands to run. On her way home she was waiting at a red light,at a cross junction ,waiting on the traffic lights to allow her to continue her journey. the lights turned green for her to continue, just as she drove forward,a car that was trying to beat the red light hit her car on her side,making her car turn over twice,that's what the police told me and they were told by witnesses.

I got the call while I was preparing to leave the studio. A friend of hers who works in the hospital called me when the paramedics brought her in. I rushed to the hospital as soon as I hung up. Chris and Siya called our parents,who are here with me,Jay,Amo,Cece and Melo are here too. Waiting to hear from the doctor. The kids are home with my sister and Lindsey.
I shouldn't have listened to her,I should have forced her to ride with me,we wouldn't be here,we'd be home with our kids,waiting on her delicious cooking.

It's now 2 years since the time of Nkanyezi's kidnapping. She's turning 3 this year and Junior is going to be 9 in a week. We have a big birthday surprise planned for him,well my wife has,I'm just the sponsor. We finally agreed he could go back to soccer practice and his karate lessons. He was overjoyed to say the least. He hasn't had an asthma attack since that time he had to be admitted. Amnda and I have been going for marriage counselling,ofcos I had to do a lot of convincing at first. She told me she was fine and didn't need any counselling but I never let it go until she agreed. Our marriage is still a working progress but it's better than it was two years ago and the sex,don't get me started.

I managed to convince my wife to give me baby number 3,after a lot of begging and pleading obviously.
She's now 7 months pregnant with another baby boy,we were just discussing names yesterday at the dinner table. We managed Lindsey to continue babysitting for us,Nkanyezi is very fond of her anyway. She has daycare during the day,which she started this year,Lindsey fetches her after school together with Jr and stays with them till one of us returns home.