26 WEEKS

"Baby what's wrong,why are you crying?"

"I'm fat and ugly and I don't have anything to wear to work" sniff

"Well have you looked in the closet for something to wear"

"No"

"Then how do you know you have nothing to wear but babe"

"I know my clothes,I know what I have and don't have Sebastian"

"Manda I'm just trying to help"

"You're doing a horrible job"

She's slouched on the floor with nothing but a towel on,she's crying over something I don't know. She's been like this for the past two weeks. She cried over a supermarket commercial with a dog in it. I'm getting tired of her crying,I know her hormones are fucked up but it's getting on my nerves. The only great thing at the moment is the sex,I swear she's like a dog in heat. Sometimes she jumps on me before I can even make it through the door. I get more morning glory these days than usual and I'm not complaining but right now I need to get her in some clothes and we're going shopping.

"Here,let's go"

"Where are we going?" Sniff

"Shopping"

"Really?"

"Yes"

She quickly gets up and gets dressed. I swear she's bipolar,she was in tears just now but you wouldn't tell by the huge grin on her face right now. Jr is in  Durban luckily cause I swear she cries more when he's around. We head out to the mall of Africa. I'm sure they have a maternity shop somewhere there or I'll just have to find black coffees wife's maternity clothing. Unfortunately I have to carry all these bags to the car.

"Thank you baby"

"Anything for you my love"

"So let's go home and have sex"

"Amanda I'm tired and you haven't even eaten"

"But I want to eat you Bastian"

"Come on baby. We have to go by the shop first"

"Why?"

"Because you didn't show up for work today"

"Fine"

We drive off to the shop. It's a very busy day. It's amazing how many people get married every day but what's more amazing is that from September till December it's wedding fever. We bought a house closer to the shop here in Randburg,it's a 30 minute drive.

AMANDA

"Hey ladies" Amanda

"Hey Mandy,hey Bash. What are you two doing here. I think it's a little to late for you to be reporting on duty at this time" Jay

"I'm not here to work. Just to let you know that I'm sorry I couldn't come in today but will be in tomorrow"

"It's okay love we understand and luckily the brides who came into today bought our already existing gowns and dresses"

"I'm done with the traditional wedding dress. I'll deliver it to the bride tomorrow morning so I'll be coming in a bit late"

"I love you guys"

"Wait I need to talk to the baby" Jay

Jay kneels down and start talking nonsense to my belly but he did say some sweet this to his little princess as he calls her. Sebastian is in stitches.

"Bye Sebastian. Bye Manda" they say in unison

I undress and change into one of Sebastians big t-shirts. I sit on the couch and call my mom to check on Sebastian jr,she informs me that he's at his paternal grandmas house. I call Sebastians mom and talk to my baby boy. He sounds so happy to hear from me. I sit and watch Martin,I get a notification on my phone and it's a video on whatsapp from a number I don't know. I open the video and it's Sebastian getting a lapdance from some girl and it shows him leaving with her. At first I think it's a video from before we even started dating but I recognise he's wearing clothes he was wearing the night we were in Durban and he has on the Rolex I bought him on the weekend we had our traditional wedding.

"SEBASTIAN!"

"why are you screaming my name"

"What the hell is this Sebastian! "

"What?"

"This you ass!"

I throw my phone at him and run upstairs to our bedroom,almost tripping just before the last step. I have the sudden urge to vomit. I can't believe he cheated a week into our marriage. I sit on the closed toilet sit as I look at the locket he gave me and my wedding ring. We haven't had the western wedding celebration but we've been to the magistrates court and signed. We have a marriage certificate and I changed my surname like two months ago. The tears start rolling down my cheeks as I hear a knock at the door.

"Manda please open up so I can explain this to you"

I don't respond but I open the door and head into our bedroom,I put on a pair of leggings while his relaying his side of the story. I go downstairs into the kitchen and start cooking dinner. He follows me to the kitchen. I'm not really in the mood for his lies.

"I swear I didn't sleep with her. I went outside to the parking area. I was drunk and wasn't thinking straight baby. I got to her place and I just couldn't go through with it. We chatted for hours then I left later. I swear I never touched her"

"Do you really expect me to believe that you never slept with her. She is throwing herself all over you and a banging body like that and you just sat on her bed without even kissing her? I'm no idiot SBZ! I know you,you never pass off an opportunity to fuck these hoes. You even slept with one of my bestfriends remember. I spent 5 years of high school,explaining to your innumerable girlfriends that you had moved on after dating them for a month,I had to watch them cry over you because you weren't man enough to stick to one woman and be honest with them"

"I'm not that person anymore Amanda. I love you and wouldn't do that to you baby please believe me,nothing happened"

He tries to come closer to me and I moved away from him.

"Don't  touch me!"

"Baby please don't do this baby. Just"

"I SAY DON'T TOUCH ME!!"

I'm going to bed. I've lost my appetite. He tries to stop me but I push his hands away and head upstairs. I bring him his pyjama pants and blankets. He's not sharing the bed with me tonight.