PREGNANT LOVE

AMANDA

So the doctor gave me a clean bill of health. I went to the doctor alone because Sebastian had a meeting with his record company.I'm back at work with the ladies. I've missed them so much. Cece managed to make the dresses for the celebrity brides we had. I'm so proud I have such a great team that is so hardworking.

"Hey baby mama,are you feeling better" Jay

"Yes Jay,I'm good"

"Don't ever scare us like that again hun" Amo

"But you were not there"

"We didn't need to be there to worry,when your sister called us telling us you were admitted. We knew it couldn't have been something small" Melo

"and when Bash came here we thought the worse" Cece

"I'm sorry ladies,I should have taken better care of my self"

"As long as you're in good health love" Amo

"So what's new ladies?"

"I got a man,a beautiful nubian specimen and he's Ceces cousin. She hooked us up"

"Cece,so you're a matchmaker and dress maker?"

"What can I say I'm a woman of many talents" she flips her hair.

"We have 3 customers who ordered dresses for the bride and bridesmaids. So it's about 18 bridesmaids dresses. We have done only 9 so far" Melo

"When is our deadline?"

"The wedding is in 4 weeks,well weddings."

"These people like making last minute orders"

"You know royalty and celebrites,always feel entitled"

"Yeah what can I help with?"

"By designing the wedding dress for the celebrity, it's a same sex marriage,she wants her dress to have the rainbow colours" Cece

"I've got an idea"

I begin drawing the dress I have in mind. I love the LGBTQ community mostly because my sister is lesbian and I know what she goes through on a daily basis to be accepted by society but she was lucky enough to be accepted and supported fully by my parents. My dad even assisted her with her lobola and her wife has become a sister to us.

"Hey beautiful,I came to take you out for lunch"

It's lunch time and my loving husband is taking me out for lunch. I really need some fresh air. We've been working on this dresses since morning and my back is killing me.

"Hey hubby,do you have those pain patches you keep in the car?"

"Yes,why?"

"My back is a bit sore,can I have one?"

"Are they safe for the baby?"

"Am I putting them on the baby?"

"You're putting them on you and they have chemicals that should go inyo your bloodstream and it's just the same as giving them to the baby"

"Let's check the pamphlet in the box...................... it says safe to use during pregnancy. Happy now?"

"Yes love. Now what do you want to eat?"

"Can we go yo burger king?"

"Why don't we just go to macdonals cause they really taste the same to me"

"Burger king has bigger burgers and pepsi,I'm craving their bottomless Pepsi."

"You and pepsi. Just get a diet coke. That's what Pepsi is basically"

"You're just a hater"

"Here I got you this"

"I love prezzies"

"I know"

"Baby it's beautiful. I love it"

"Never forget that I love you Amanda,no matter what happens or how I act or what I do. Know that I love you. I'm inlove with you."

"I love you more Sebastian"

"That will never be possible Amanda. I'll always love you more"

SEBASTIAN

It's been a long tiring day at the studio. Being a musician isn't easy. It's fun when I'm in the studio making the music but it's best when we're touring and performing on stage. We still have to promote our album and I'll be doing gigs in Cape Town and Durban from next week and after that we're visiting some Southern African countries. Right now though I just want to get into bed, Amanda must be asleep by now and Junior is having a sleep over it a friends,he's coming back Sunday. Home sweet home. I reach for the door

"Hey baby"

Amanda opens the door before I do. She's standing in the door way with nothing but a black lacey thong and thingy and barefoot,well she has black stockings clipped onto the black lingerie thing-a-majika. Someoneis so excited it's going to take everything in me not to let him out just yet.

"Are you just going to stand there Sebastian?"

"Uhm,so the doctor said we can have sex?"

"No I'm just wearing this cause it's comfortable for a pregnant woman"

"Hey I'm just making sure,it's per doctors orders"

"Yes it is"

"In that case,come here"

I pull her towrds me and kiss her. I didn't know a pregnant woman could be so sexy. I kiss her as she strips me down to my briefs,I guess we've both been waiting for this day to come. I lay her on the couch and get inbetween her legs. I unclip her suspenders or whatever this things are called and unhook the bustier as her breasts take a much needed breather. I love how they just sit on her chest even after breastfeeding Jr they still upright not as before though but she's sexy nonetheless. She's now only in her thong. I attend to her breasts and as I'm sucking on them I hear her moaning with heavy breathing,I kiss her and rub my dick onto her while I'm still in my briefs and she's still in her thong. Her nails claw into my back as I get a stinging painful but pleasurable feeling. I feel my briefs get wet and I look down to see a stain on the couch.

"Did you just orgasm?"

"Yes,pregnancy makes everything extra sensitive" she smiles shyly

"Well that's great,take off my briefs for me"

With her feet she slides down my briefs to my ankles and I kick them off and tear off her thong. I have mastered a technique of ripping panties. I slip the condom on as she watches me. I don't want her having my baby before time,I heard the sperm can open the cervix during pregnancy.

Mmmmmmmmmm....uhhhhhhhhhhhh

She moans and screams as I slowly enter her,I swear pregnancy has made her tighter but I love it so much that with just 4 strokes we're both screaming our lungs out,this feeling is exhilarating,releasing endorphins always is. We head to the shower,we're just getting started.

"Bash did you?"

"Yes I did but it's not fair that you get to cum twice"

"It's not my fault. That's the only good thing about being pregnant. Besides the life in me"

"So any type of stimulation makes you orgasm?"

"Kind of"

We're out of the shower and I lay her on the bed. I kiss her,then plant kisses from her forehead till her belly. Daddy loves you I talk to her belly. I plant a kiss on her thick labias. She gasps and holds her breath for a second as I dive in.

Google pictures

Makoti -daughter in law

Mkhwenyana - - son in law

Mamazala -mother in law