DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL

SEBASTIAN

Can't believe my little princess is here in my arms. I swear at that moment that the doctor gave me her I saw God. I met God when I held my little star on my hands. I can't seem to put her down. We're always arguing Jr and I about who gets to carry the her everyday. It's been 5 days since her birth but I still can't believe she's mine. I don't think I've ever loved any female so much not even my mom. Jr is so crazy about her too. He can't wait to get home everyday just to hold her. He tells her about his day and she already knows who his friends are and who she can play with when she can finally get out of the house. You'd swear he was having conversations with a grown person. I was jealous when she shared her first smile with Jr. I know it's crazy but I wanted to experience all her firsts first,just to brag but she smiles at me too so we're cool.

"Can I feed her love"

"She's not hungry Manda"

"It's feeding time daddy"

"I can't wait for the day you scream that to me"

"You're nasty Bastian and while you have my daughter in your arms"

"Our daughter"

"Yeah whatever give her here"

"Can't you pour that milk in her bottle so I can feed her"

"As long as I'm here at home,my baby drinking straight from the container. You'll get to bottle feed her when I go back to work"

"Then I can have my boobs back. It sucks knowing I can't touch or play with them."

"They're not your joysticks Sebastian. You still have to wait 6 weeks before you can even think of that"

"I know but it don't mean I'll stop being horny. Like she needs her 4 hourly feedings,I also need some Marvin Gaye healing 4 times a week"

"4 times a week?"

"Yes 3 times a day,4 days weekly"

"Wow and how will we manage that?"

"I'll make a plan. I've got needs wife"

"I know husband. Here you can have her now. I'm done"

"Finally. Come to daddy little princess. Let's go change your nappy,you're a stinky princess aren't you."

Junior walks in from school.

"Afternoon mom"

"Hey baby. How are you? How was school?"

"It was okay. Where's Khanyi"

"Your dad is changing her nappy"

"It's my turn to play with her. He's been here the whole day. I'm going to fetch her"

While changing Star's nappy I get a call from Neli which I ignore. Later the girl from the club calls me. I don't answer her calls too. I don't want to get into any trouble with my wife. Ruin my marriage over a girl whose name I don't even remember,I stored her numbers as club chick in my phone,that's how I knew it's her.
I'm trying to teach my daughter,how a real man should treat her,as they say charity begins at home. I have to treat her mom like the queen she is so she won't let any man treat her any lesser than she deserves. I'm her example of what a man is.

"Can I have her daddy" Jr

"Jr. you can hold her later"

"But I haven't told her about what happened at school"

"Sebastian just give the boy the baby"

"Mommy I'm not a boy anymore"

"What are you?" Amanda smiles

"I'm a young man"

"Oh sorry,daddy give the young man his little sister"

I hand Sebastian jr the baby as he sits on the couch with her on his lap,supporting her neck. She smiles as soon as I put her in his arms. I hope their sibling bond is as strong as mine and my sisters but I want to up my parents and have 4 kids. Just need my wife to agree with it.

"What's got you grinning like a clown?"

"Nothing just admiring my kids. I'm the luckiest man on earth."

"Why do you say that now Mr Zulu?"

"I've got a beautiful wife. Beautiful kids. I've got love all over me. A lot if men would love to just have this and I wake up to my happiness daily"

"You lucky fish"

"No babe,blessed fish"

"And highly favoured"

"Yes. I love you Amanda"

"I...."

I place a finger on her lips before she can finish what she was saying

"Shhhh don't say it. I don't say it so you can say it back. I just want you to know that I love you. I'm inlove with you,you're all I want. You're my one and only. The only one I love. Thank you for loving me and giving me such beautiful children"

We kiss. The kiss gets passionate,emotions are getting high, we're both wanting more. I stop this kiss before I can't control myself anymore plus I have to help Junior with his soccer practice,yes I make time for both my babies.

"Mmmm Manda we have to stop. The kids are in here.Let me put Nkanyi in her crib and I have to go practice with Jr.
Now stop sulking. You know we can't do anything,until the six weeks is over."

"But I want you" she puts her hand in my track pants

"No Manda stop,I want you too baby but we can't. Why you being so difficult. It's just 5 more weeks"

"Argh! I hate you Sebastian! Give me my baby. Go play your stupid football and don't strain my baby and work him too hard."

I try to kiss her goobye but she turns her face and my lips land on her cheek. What have I done now. I thought after birth the hormones go back to normal but I guess I was wrong and I'm going to have to do some apologising. Ahhh women can't live with them and I definitely cannot live without Amanda.