Lost Memories

A/N
I seem to like amnesia stories, hehehe. Forgive me if you don't want another one but this one is more different from the first one, and a continuation of the chapter Foreign Literature. Please enjoy. Also a shoutout to @cheilsea123 for adding this story to her reading list! Thanks so much for being supportive.
------------------

"Hellllooo. Anyone there? Where the heck am I?" Valeriana said. She was still lying on the large pillows on her bed in her room, surrounded by Charles, Tamara, and Genevieve who gaped at her and Corvan who was shocked at this new complication.

The door slammed open and in came a healer and the headmaster, as the remaining twelve stood right behind them.

The healer rushed over to Valeriana and began checking for various injuries, the light glowing calmly amidst the turmoil.

"OHMIGOD!"

"What?!" The others scrambled to Valeriana's bedside to see what was wrong.

"Why is her hand glowing?"

"What are you talking about Val? She's healing you. Are you ok?" Elfre said.

"Um, about that." Genevieve interjected,"It seems she has lost all memories of Valemnia. She doesn't recall anything except for Earth."

"You're kidding right? Right?" Aneeka said.

"Excuse me? Where is Valemnia? Oh and could you tell me something. WHY THE HECK IS THIS WEIRDO ALL UP IN MY GRILL LIKE A NOSY DOG SNIFFING A FIRE HYDRANT?!" Valeriana screamed. The reason behind this statement was Keelan was right next to her, giving her the puppy dog eyes.

"You forgot us? Everything?" He sniffles.

"She's forgotten everything." Tamara confirmed.

"But...but...what about the delicious earth food?!?!?!" He exclaimed dramatically.

"Uh, is he okay?" Valeriana pointed at Keelan who flopped onto the ground pathetically.

"Oh he's fine. Anyway, headmaster, what should we do?" Tamara turned to Headmaster Kylon, who had been standing there the whole time observing and taking in the situation.

"There isn't much we can do. We can't force her memories to recover, they have to recover naturally. Our power control can't help in this." He rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

The healer finished up and turned around to everyone else. "She is perfectly fine physically though. A few bumps and bruises but those were taken care of. Miraculously she wasn't cut by anything and no blood was split. Just wait for her memories to come back naturally and do not. I repeat, DO NOT, let her leave this place. If this gets out she may be challenged for her position tenfold what she could've been challenged before. The chance of getting fifth rank is too tantalizing for many students, especially with such a vulnerable target."

With that done, she left.

"I'll send Seraphina the information, she may come by for a visit so make sure Valeriana is here for that." After making sure it was fine, the headmaster left as well.

"Hey? Why are you guys talking about me like I'm not here? And I know you are talking about me, so what is going on?"

"Oh be quiet incompetent girl." Corvan seemed frustrated and was standing by the head of the bed obviously quite cross. His arms were crossed and his ear was twitching in irritation.