Chapter Twelve

Simon's POV

I woke up the next the morning wrapped inside of Baz's arms. I didn't want to move away, so I curled up with him even more. His eyes opened slightly, and he looked down at me. I smiled softly at him, ignoring how hungry I was.

"How about we get dressed, and I teach you how to hunt?" He asked me in a voice of excitement. I laughed softly.

I ignored the pang of hunger again, and shook my head ever so slightly. He gave me a fake pout, and I pulled his arms close to me.

"I want to see this house you bought for us." I said.

He smiled softly. I gave him a soft kiss on his nose. He giggled softly. I laughed a little, and carefully removed myself from his arms. I sat up, and walked over to our dresser. I pulled it open, and fished for something to where.

"Baz?" I looked at him with a tiny smirk.

"Yeah, Simon?" He asked with a small tilt of his head.

"Can I be a cliché now, too?" I asked him, as I walked back over to the bed.

"What?" He asked me. His face was contorted into the most confusion I had ever seen on his face.

I walked over to him, and poked at his hair. He rolled his eyes playfully, shaking his head.

"I like Simon Snow with his current hair style. You don't need to be a cliché." He responded.

I laughed gently, and started to mess up his hair. I messed it up as much as possible, adding to the bed head he already had. He swatted at my hand.

"Stop it, Simon." He said scoldingly. I pouted but listened. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up. "Why?" He asked.

"Get dressed! I want to see this house you bought us!" I said in exasperation.

He laughed and began to walk to the dresser, pulling out his own clothes. He got dressed, and we began to walk downstairs as soon as he had finished.

The hunger increased. I looked at Baz and grabbed for his hand. He took mine and held it back, squeezing it a little. I touched his hand to my lips gently. He smiled at me, and kissed me on the lips.

We made it down the steps, and walked into the living room. His entire family was sitting in there. I took a deep breath, and clung to Baz's hand. I didn't want to attack his family. I didn't want to attack my only family.

"Hey, you alright, Simon?" Baz asked me.

I didn't answer. I just squeezed his hand as tightly as I could and started to walk as quickly as I could.

"Simon....?" Baz asked me in an overly concerned voice.

I swallowed and walked faster. Baz stopped me from walking and held me to him. He gave me an upset look.

"I'm fine!" I basically yelled.

He looked at me, kissing me softly. I gave him the tightest hug I could manage. His family was giving me weird looks.

"I don't think you are." He said.

I groaned and pulled him the rest of the way to the door. One of his family members got a small paper cut, and I lunged.