Chapter Seventeen

Baz's POV

I laughed softly at his reaction. He hadn't even seen the inside of the house- which I had decorated when Simon had been 'out' for a while. I got out of the car, and walked to the other side of the car. I pulled the passenger side door open.

Simon stepped out and gave me a large hug. I smiled brightly at him and he returned it. I grabbed his hand and we walked to the front door of the house. I fished for the keys inside my pocket and pulled them out when I had them in my hand. I unlocked the door and let Simon push the door open.

His gasp of surprise made me laugh. He walked in with a look of shock. I had gone shopping for furniture that complimented the old stylings of the house, and I had figured that Simon would like it. He liked it a lot.

He turned to face me, and kissed me directly on the lips. I smiled softly against his lips and kissed him back. We pulled back for air after a while, and Simon was grinning brightly from ear to ear.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, and sent a quick text to Penelope. I snapped a picture of Simon's face, and sent that to her afterwards. Simon didn't even notice. He was to busy grinning at the house.

I grabbed his hand and started to show him around. We had way more rooms then the two of us needed, but I don't think Simon cared.

When I was finished with showing him  everything, I led him to the couch. We sat down together, and cuddled up. The TV sitting on the opposite wall of the couch was a large flat screen. I reached for the remote and turned it on.

"What shall we watch?" I asked Simon as I pointed to the large stack of movies that I had bought and had been given by my family.

He stood up and walked over to the collection. He began to sift through all of the movies. He looked up at me a while later, trying to hide the smirk on his lips with one of his hands.

He had pulled out Twilight.

"Not gonna happen, Simon Snow." I said.

He laughed softly, and put the movie down. He grabbed another and put it into the DVD player. He sat beside me and returned to his cuddle position.

"Why do we even have Twilight?" He asked me.

"You can blame my sisters for all the girly movies. They put them into the pile and wouldn't let me take them out." I replied with a smile.

He laughed.

"Oh, Penny wants to hang out later. I said I'd ask you." He said to me.

"I know. She texted me about it. She's gonna come over here and check out the house, instead of us going over to her place."

He nodded his head, and we watched as the movie began to play. I started to drift off as Simon began to play with my hair. Thankfully, I had left it ungreased today.

I fell asleep completely after Simon played with my hair for about ten minutes.