Emily

"Emily! Let's go," micheal complains at me yet again. He's standing next to me in my living room. All I'm doing is slipping on my shoes since I'm dressed, then I'll be ready.

"And you should be speaking why?" I counter at the boy taking a selfie.

"I needed something to do while you were getting ready. Besides, I want to let the fans know what we're doing," he defends himself. I go up and give him a peck on the cheek in which he also takes a photo of. I laugh and pull him out the door.

I don't really like going places but today is the last day the carnival is open and I haven't gone yet. It's not going to be back til next year and I want to go with Michael and who knows if we'll be together this time next year. I want to make it count whilst I have it.

We get into his car and go. We mess around the whole ride and discuss guitars. He is teaching me how to play because I have no talent and he swears he can make me have one in guitar playing. I have to admit that we are becoming pretty pro. I teach him some things because guitar just clicks in my brain once I understand what I'm doing when he teaches me. We truly are a lovely couple.

Finally though, we arrive at the carnival and we are both bouncing with excitement.nothing could make this day better. We go through and buy cotton candy at the first stand we see. We run through the amusement park going on every ride that we see. Micheal stops at a few stands to browse but I don't allow myself to stop with him because I know that I'll want something. He buys a few things but I never really ask him what. What stop and play a few games and like all cute boyfriends, he won me a stuffed animal. A penguin to be exact.

"You better feel loved because Luke is going to kill me," he says as we walk hand in hand to the Ferris wheel. We get on the cart.

"Well Luke will have to deal because this will be my Micheal Jr," I tell him.

"Micheal Jr?" He laughs at me. I just nod my head in confirmation.

"You're real original," he says sarcastically.

"You have a better name?" I ask.

"Let's name it our ship name!" He yells excitedly.

"You seriously want to name this child michily?" I ask.

"Nah...what about...cotton candy!" He yells looking at the food in my hand.

I laugh, "cotton candy it is." Our cart comes to a stop right before we're at the top. Another couple is their instead. It's silent for a little bit and even a little bit awkward but not much. It's healthy in a relationship to be awkward at times. Besides, I'm still comfortable with him. We've been dating for almost a year now.

"Hey Ems?" He asks me out of the blue.

"Yes Micheal?" I ask.

"I got you something at one of the shops down there," he tells me. My eyes go huge. He knows that I hate it when he spends money on me. I don't want his fans to think I'm using him for his money.

"It wasn't that expensive babe," he says ignoring me. He reaches into his bag and pulls out two bracelets. They're just plain silver chains with a puzzle piece on it. He puts it on my wrist and the other on his.

"I got these because I wanted you to um know that you like complete me. And I um love you," he says really awkward. I giggle a bit because he reminded me of Henry I think his name is? No, Harry!

I am shocked that he got me a bracelet but even more in shock because he just told me that he loved me for the first time. We haven't wanted to push anything. Micheal and I tended to have a very carefree and fun going relationship which is why I am surprised that we have lasted this long. The fact that he told me that he loves me though tells me that he wants to get serious and gives me hope for the future.

"It's perfect Micheal and I love you too," I tell and give him a peck. The ride starts to move again, startling us. We both get off and go back to mine. Our relationship is a beautiful one after that day. We have our ups and downs, even break up a few times but we always found our way back to each other because that's what two puzzle pieces do. We just fit together perfectly.

~le end~

A/N: yes I am going to write 5 seconds of summer imagines on here but I don't know their personalities as well so bear with me.

Fan

Vote

Comment

Alex xx