Kaylee

"C'mon Luke! We need to go if we are going to make it to the concert in time!" Kaylee says and I pout.

"We're going to be too early if we go now. Let's finish eating," I tell her. She pouts at me this time.

"Fine. I'm just excited to see you in concert for the first time!" She shouts and I laugh at her. I take another bite of my food and she watches me intently.

"You're scaring me,"I tell her because it's true. She let's go of a breath and I smile at her.

"Fine. Let's just go," I tell her and she smiles. I pay the check and we begin to walk towards the stadium where we are playing, hand in hand. The lads and I have decided to do a final closing concert back in our hometown since the take me home tour has ended. I'm really excited and so is Kaylee. She has always been to poor to go to a concert and that got us to thinking. Now we're doing a concert that's for free since we can. It's a good idea so we can give back to the fans.

"Luuukee, you're so sloow," Kaylee whines and I laugh. She's so impatient. I give her a kiss on the cheek.

"We are already here Kaylee," I laugh. she blinks her eyes in surprise and I smile at her. She truly is amazing.

"Let's go," I say grabbing her wrist and running with her towards the stage. She's laughing the whole time. We finally get onto the stage and I show her where she's going to stand. She's front row. I meet the lads backstage and we get really hiped up. We joke around until it's time to go on stage. We run out and the crowd roars.

"Hiya mates!" Ashton screams as he goes behind the drums.

"It's a lovely day out today isn't it?" Calum asks.

"We'd just like to thank Luke's girlfriend, Kaylee, for giving us this idea and making it possible for us to be doing this," Michael says.

"Oi! She isn't my girlfriend unless she would like to be?" I say into the mic. I'm going to kill Michael later. I was going to ask her sometime later....

"ooooo. What do you have to say to that Kaylee?" Calum asks and all attention is on her. Great. Now she's going to be forced to say yes.

"Of course," she says and I fake a smile. The crowd roars and we begin the concert. It goes by too quickly for my liking. As soon as it's over I am the first one off of the stage.

"Luke!" I hear her yell and I quickly turn around.

"What's wrong? I thought that you'd be happy," she whispers.

"I would be but I am sorry that you had to be asked that way. You shouldn't have been asked in front of everyone and you were probably pressured into saying yes because it was so public," I tell her letting my head hang.

"I thought that it was cute Luke. I didn't feel pressured at all and I was starting to think that you didn't like me that way anymore because you never asked," she says and I frown.

"I've always liked you," I say giving her a hug and leaning in for the most perfect kiss of my life that she returns. Our relationship blossoms from then on and we don't really have any downs, just love.

~le end~