Years

Y/N's POV:

I walk into what seems like my empty shared flat. I reluctantly take out my headphones that's still blasting my favorite song of the moment. I wrap them around my phone and set it on the counter along with the food I've brought home and my keys.

"Harry! I'm home and I've brought food!" I yell noting that it's his favorite. He'll definitely be pleased with this decision. I start walking down the hallway towards my bedroom where I hear shuffling and a single muttered word, "shit."

A million thoughts run through my mind, but I like to remain positive. He probably just accidentally knocked over our lamp. It wouldn't be the first time he's done that. He's just a big clutse. I open the door to, indeed, see a broken lamp on the floor. I laugh a little bit until I actually see the scene in front of me. In our bed is a half naked woman, covering her breasts with my duvet that I've had since my teenage years. I get even more angry when I watch Harry toss her my favorite t-shirt of his. He's half naked himself and disbelief clouds my thoughts as he struggles to put on his pants that are too tight for him.

I don't say a single word to either of them. I just let my mouth hang open, unable to mutter a single word. Finally I turn around not able to bring myself to listen to any excuse he may have for me, but I doubt he has one. He probably won't even chase after me if this is how much he cares for me. I look at the food on the counter and my stomach turns at the thought of food. I just shake my head and grab my keys and phone, thankful that I didn't take off my shoes. I close the door behind me to just barely see him leaving the room, tripping over himself while putting on shoes and calling my name.

I hurry down the stairs and lean to the side only to find myself vomiting, finally allowing the tears to run down my face. I just caught the love of my life with another lass in my bed using my things and he didn't even seem to care. He treated her as if it was me a long time ago. I hear the door at the top of the stairs open only to see a very distressed Harry running his fingers through his hair. The hope in his eyes when he sees me makes me want to vomit all over again and I almost do.

"Y/n. Wait!" He yells upon my running away. I just have so much adrenaline and I know this stress really isn't good for me right now. Besides, I can't really see due to the tears that are flooding shamelessly out of my eyes so it wouldn't be safe to drive. I just run with no idea where I'm going. All I know is that I need to get away. I can't stand to be here much longer.

I run for what seems like hours until my feet can't carry me anymore. I find myself at a park that's pretty empty at this time of night. I was hoping to spend a lot of time here with Harry in my near future, but it obviously seems like he has other plans.

I collapse on the ground just bawling my eyes out and just when I think I have no more tears to shed, some more magically appear making things worse. My eyes sting and I'm just so tired. If I could sleep for at least a thousand years, I would cos anything is better than this harsh reality.

"Y/n? You must be freezing darling. Let's get you home," Harry's voice says from behind me. I turn quickly wipe my tears away, not wanting him to see how broken he has actually left me. I don't want to give him that pleasure. He moves so he's in front of me and his eyes are a bit red and puffy too, making my tears just more vulnerable to spill again.

"I don't want to go anywhere with you," I whisper extremely glad that my voice didn't crack or shake. I watch the hurt that flashes across his features and I want to feel bad for him, but I just can't. What he just did to me is ten times worse.

"You're going to get sick out here and who knows what kind of people are out and about baby. Please just come back home tonight and we can work things out tomorrow. You can leave then if you want but please don't stay out here," he begs and I want to cave so bad, but I know if I go back with him I'll cave and forgive him. Fuck. Did he really have to ruin everything right now? I had such an important thing to tell him, but now I can't. I don't want to and I refuse to be alone with him.