Ari

"Ari. I'm bored. Please stop studying and come over here," he whines through the phone at me.

"I can't do that Harry," I say putting the pencil in my hand in my mouth now, looking at the computer screen so I can finally see him. He frowns at me and sticks his lip out.

"Please baby," he whines yet again.

"Just come over here if you want to see me so badly," I tease jokingly, but he obviously doesn't get what I mean.

"I'll be there soon babe," he says jumping out of the bed. I see him fumbling around in the back ground.

"Harry! I was joking!" I yell and drop my pencil on the bed.

"Too late love. I'll see you soon," he smiles and then the call is disconnected.

Fuck.

I jump out of the bed and run to my closet. I strip off the clothing that I am wearing now and throw on a blue tank top and black jeans. I then run to the bathroom and comb through my rats nest, or, in other words, hair. I then quickly apply top eyeliner and mascara. I am just beginning to brush my teeth when I hear someone knock on the front door. I silently curse to myself and rinse out my mouth. I then check myself over once more when he knocks again. I quickly run to the door.

"I'm coming!" I yell and open the door to see my wonderful boyfriend.

"You're going to interrupt my studying greatly you know?" I tell him and he doesn't seem to care as he comes inside. I close my door and look at him.

"But break is going to end soon and I wanna spend time with you," he whines.

"And I want to spend time with you but I need to study for my test tomorrow. I promise that I'll spend time with you more once I'm done babe," I smile at him and he frowns.

"Why don't you make us dinner?" I offer and he nods, sulking into the kitchen. I smile and shake my head at him as I go sit down on my bed once again. I continue looking at my book and twirl my pen in my hand. Harry sighs from the kitchen making his presence aware. I roll my eyes at him and keep studying the best I can with his distraction and a smile on my face. He sighs again, louder this time. I giggle a bit as he keeps sighing, purposely to get my attention. I listen to this for about five minutes until I finally decide to give in. I walk over to the kitchen area and sit on the counter.

"Did you even decide what you were going to cook," I ask.

"No," he responds and I sigh this time.

"What's the point of you coming over if you can't be productive?" I joke and he smiles.

"Because I love you," he responds.

"Love you too baby," I tell him. He then walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist. I wrap mine around his neck in return.

"What're we going to do now then?" I ask and he smiles.

"Take-out?" He offers and I smile.

"But what else would we do?" I ask him.

"I have a couple ideas," he smirks and lifts me off of the counter, taking me by surprise at first but then I laugh until he presses his lips to mine. He pulls apart though and then we connect our lips again. I tangle my fingers in his hair as the kiss gets more intensified.

"I guess we can have take-out," I whisper against his lips, feeling his turn into a smile as he kisses me again and we walk towards my bed.

~le end~