Chapter 25

I pull on a long t-shirt so it covers my body and I sit down on my stool facing my mirror. I plug in my curling wand and my hair dryer; I begin to dry my hair as fast as possible. I pat my hair making sure its dry and I turn off my dryer and I start to curl my hair.

I really love using curling wands, I absolutely adore beach waves or curls or whatever. Once I curled the last part of my hair I shake my head out and I sift through my hair with my fingers. I take out my usual makeup supplies, and I start it off with applying some eyeliner to my eyes, winging it out a bit. Then I coat my lashes with mascara and I tint my cheeks with a reddish blush and I finish the look with a dark red lipstick. I walk over to my closet and sort through my clothes trying to find the perfect outfit to match my makeup. I finally lift a black long sleeved skater dress off of its hanger and I slip it over my head. And I lace up my black wooden heels from Charlotte Russe. They are my babies!

I grab my bag and my phone and I lock my door up and turn around to go down the stairs. Unfortunately I bump into Alex when I reach the bottom.  “Watch it skank.” Alex laughs. “Fuck you.” I mutter. I collect my things from off the floor and I turn to leave the scene I don’t need to hear what else that bitch has to say. “Hey! Tell Niall he left his wallet at my place!” She yells behind me. What? She’s joking right? I would’ve known if he was right next door.

Ughh, I hate her I really do. I pull out my car keys and when I reach my car I yank the door open and I immediately start the engine, driving off to campus. I make it to my first class on time and I scope out the classroom trying to find my blonde fella. But I don’t see him anywhere. I take my seat and the opens up making a squeaky sound.

My head shoots to the door, and I am disappointed when I see Zayn and Harry walk in. No Niall. I frown and look down. “Hey Jade.” Harry whispers, taking the seat next to mine. “Hey J.” Zayn says, sitting next to Harry. “Hey guys.” “I had a really good time last night.” Harry smiles, taking out a pencil and notebook from his backpack. I smile, “Me too.” I take out my materials as well.

“Okay, class so for today we are going to talk about world history, and we have an upcoming project, it will count for most of your grade, and it will be done in partnerships. Um, Daniel will you pass out these papers, describing what this project is about and all the necessary stuff involving what you need to have done on this project. You may now choose your partners.” The professor speaks, without taking a breath.

Daniel begins to pass out papers and everyone soon finds a partner. Everyone but me. Zayn and Harry are partners and that’s all I know. “Um, professor? I don’t have a partner.” I walk up to his desk. “Uh yes, let’s see. Well, I notice one fellow student is not here, and that is Mr.Horan. He’ll be your partner, Miss.” “Okay, thanks.” I fake smile.

Great. I reach my seat and sit down. I pick at my nails and I frown. I need a manicure. “Man, I can’t wait for tonight! It’s going to be so sick.” I hear Zayn exclaim to Harry. “Yeah, I know. Guess who’s going to be there?” “Who?” “Remember that babe from the club on Avenue? Faith, I think her name was.” “Damn, she was hot. Rocking body.” “Hey, keep your eyes to yourself or at least on Monica.” I can see Harry smirk. “Oh, trust me I will.” “Jade? Are you coming tonight?” Zayn looks at me. Harry abruptly turns around. “Um, no what’s tonight?” “Harry’s throwing a party at his cabin.” “Sounds fun.” “I’ll send you the details.” Harry smiles. The bell chimes, signaling the end of class, and all the students pack up and exit the room.

*** The day breezes by and I’m already in my last class of the day. “Still not talking to Niall?” Addison asks, taking the seat next to mine. “Not really.” “I’m sorry babe.” “It’s alright.” “Why is the professor never here?” She changes the subject. It’s true the professor is never here. “I don’t know. It’s kind of pointless to come here anymore.” “I know!” Her phone chimes, and she grins ear to ear. “Hey babe!” She squeals into the phone. “Sure, I’ll come over now.” She smiles. “Bye Jade!” She picks up her stuff and exits the class. “Bye.” I mumble. Well, this is stupid. I collect my stuff off my desk and I walk out the door. But I’m stopped by someone calling my name. I look around and I find the person. It’s some guy in a tux. Weird… “Miss, come with me.” “Me? Why?” I ask, but none of them get answered. He escorts me to the back building of the school, to the garden and I see a bunch of candles along the brick wall and some on the ground. Red and white rose petals litter the floor and there’s a few guys with tuxedos on and 2 of them have a guitar and 1 has a bell. Okay, super weird… “Please sit.” A familiar voice appears from behind the guys.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! So this is alittle update ad i know it's short, and  i'm sorry:( But i'll be updating on Thursday! Promise! Please Vote, Comment, Read, and Follow! Thanks so much!

Halley xoxo