Chapter 46

“Babe put on your jacket, you’re going to catch a cold.” I had Jade her jacket as soon as we walk outside.

“Ugh, okay mother.” She giggles and pulls her jacket on.

“Good girl.” I pat her head playfully.

“Oh shut up Ni. I’m not a dog.” She intertwines our fingers. Ni she called me Ni, my heart instantly warms. “So where to now?”

“Another surprise, love.” I open the car door for her and I go around to the driver’s side and start driving.

“Hey babe?” I place my hand on her thigh and look at her through the corners of my eyes.

“Yes?” She places her hand on top of mine. “I love you.” I squeeze her thigh. She wraps her hand around mine, intertwining them once again. “I love you.”

*** “Okay, close your eyes.”

“Ugh, why babe?” Jade whines. “Please, babe just please close your eyes and get on my back.”

“Okay, fine.” She jumps on my back and wraps her legs around my waist.

“Are your eyes closed?” “Yes, they are.” She groans.

“Good, your such a baby.” I hold onto her thighs giving them a reassuring squeeze that I’m not taking her to her death.

“So what do you want be when you grow up?” Jade asks, resting her head on my shoulder.

“I want to be with you.” I say truthfully. I want to be with Jade for the rest of my life that that’s an option. Just her and I. but that’s never going to happen.

“I love you. Ni, I hope you know that.” She tries to kiss my cheek but she misses and gets my ear. “You missed babe.” I chuckle.

“Well, I can’t see anything! Are we almost there?” She groans once again.

“Babe, please shut up.” She smacks my head with her hand and I growl at her.

“Ooh, scary.” She giggles. The gravel crunches against my shoes and it’s just seconds until my feet begin to walk on damp dew.

“Almost there few more feet.”

“Do I know this place?”  She questions. “Yes, yes you do.” 

The sky is getting brighter and the sun is coming out. I finally get the clearing and we are on top of the hill. The wind is blowing and whipping Jade’s hair behind.

“Okay, here.” I stop in my tracks and let the beautiful girl off my back.

“Can I uncover my eyes?” She asks, supporting a smile.

“No.” I come up behind her and I swap our hand’s so mine our now covering her eyes. “ugh, just show me already!” She whines.

“Okay, okay.” I remove my hands from her eyes slowly.

“God it took you long enou-.” She gasps. “Niall. Oh my.” She fans herself dramatically. “It’s beautiful.” She turns around and hugs me tightly. “I love it, I love it, I love it.” She gushes into my chest.

We stand at the top of the hill and below us is the waterfall, yes the same one that I took Jade to on our second date, was it? The lively plants that were once there are now shriveled up and covered in a thin layer of snow. The water is most likely frozen and I’m not sure if I want to find out if it is or not.

“Race you to the bottom!” She pushes me off her and starts sprinting down the hill. I give her a chance to get ahead, that way I can admire her from behind.

Niall, you cheeky bastard. My legs start to move and I quickly catch up to her. My hand firmly latches around her wrist before she can even make it part way down the hill. I spin her around so she’s facing me.

“Nice try.” I smile smugly at her. She smiles at me and starts to lean in to me, our lips in line with each other. I wait a few seconds for the feel of her lips but it never comes. Instead I feel Jade roughly grab the collar of my sweatshirt and yank it forward sending me and her tumbling down the hill.

“Jade!” I laugh loudly. All I can hear is Jade’s laugh and it’s such a lovely sound.

We finally roll to the flat ground and we land a few feet away from each other. I roll over so I’m lying right next to her. Both looking up at the sky. It’s turning a greyish color and light snow trickles down from above and landing on our faces.

“That was fun.” I laugh reaching for her hand and tangling our fingers together.

“I love you.” She breathes.

*** “Baby! Can we please go on the Ferris wheel?!” Please?” Jade begs, clutching onto my arm.

After we went to the waterfall it was time to put part 3 of the date into action, so we dropped my car off at my house and walked to the town’s carnival. Before leaving the house, I made Jade throw on another jacket, gloves and one of my beanies. I’m not chancing her getting sick and then she made me throw on some gloves and a beanie. She’s bossy that girl.

“Fine.” I agree and she pulls me to the big waiting line for the dumb Ferris wheel.

“This night is going to be the best.” Jade’s eyes sparkle up to mine.

Little did we know that afterwards is going to be pure hell.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

this chapter is sappy and thtas the point. 

WELL GUESS WHO ISNT DEAD!!!! I'M BACK, GUESS WHOS BACK BACK AGAIN, WOW I'M REALLY CHEESY. okay well hello guys, yes i'm back and i'M SOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR JUST DISAPPEARING ON YOU i had issues to deal. hereS THE UPDATE AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE BEST CAHPTER EVER. PROBS NOT BUT WHO CARES. okay i'm rambling.

heres my twitter so you can interact with me : @whatthenalley

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

xoxo Halley xoxo