Chapter 40

Ello my lovely readers! here is the updateee. this chappie is kinda short, okay really short, becuase it's a filler chapter leading up to the next chapter! so sorry! hope you enjoy it though! next update will be on tuesday or thursday..

iloveyouallalot.

xoxo Halley xoxo 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*JADES POV*

We all arrive at the restaurant and my stomach drops.

It’s the same Italian restaurant that Niall took me to on our first date. Tears threaten to leave my eye sockets, but I push them back. I need to be strong and stop being weak. Forget about the pain I mentally think to myself.

“Are you okay?” Louis nudges me with his elbow.

“Yes.” I reply, forcing a smile. His lips turn down into a frown knowing I’m lying.

“Okay, you look lovely by the way.” He compliments. 

“Thank you Louis.” I actually smile, not a forced one. He gives me a smile before hooking his arm around Addison’s waist, he leaves a kiss to her temple before opening the glass door for us.

“Table for five.” Harry tells the hostess.

“Right this way.” The hostess grabs some menus and leads the way to a table. “Here we are.” She places the menus down at the round table seating six. We all take our seats and open our menus.

“Your waiter will be right with you.” She stalks off.

I scan up and down the menu, nothing seems good. I’m not that hungry anyways. I haven’t eaten a lot the past few days to be honest. I don’t want to be sick so I need to eat something. I quickly decide on the spaghetti special.

The same thing I got last time, I realized. Ugh, Jade stop it.

My thoughts are interrupted when a chair scoots back making an awful screech across the floor.

I look up to see Harry standing up and approaching a very beautiful girl, soon enough he wraps his arms around her small body and she wraps her arms around his neck.

Aw, lil Harry got himself a crush.

“Guys, this is Belle.” Harry smiles, pushing Belle slightly. “

Hey Belle.” We all greet her. “Hi, guys!” She smiles and gives us a small wave.

Belle is a very gorgeous girl. She’s quite tall and her light brown hair reaches just the small of her back. They both take a seat next to each other.

“So how did you guys meet?” I’m the first to speak. They both look at each and smile.

“Well, I meet this pretty girl at Costco actually.” Harry laughs, encouraging us all to chuckle. “Costco? How romantic.” Louis giggles.

“Ey, shut up Lou. Anyways, I was doing some shopping and I went down the pasta shit isle and I saw this insanely beautiful girl, she just took my breath away, I had to meet her I had to talk to her. So I grew some balls and I went up to her. The first thing she said to me was: “Should I get Annie’s Mac and Cheese or Kraft Mac and Cheese?” then we had a long discussion how Annie’s  Mac and Cheese beats Kraft Mac and Cheese any day. After that she took me back to her house, cooked us some Annie’s Mac and Cheese and we talked about our shared love for the Artic Monkeys.” Harry finishes and grabs Belle’s hand across the table and brings it to his lips, kissing it gently.

My stomach drops and tears begin to swell in my eyes. “

Will you excuse me?” I bolt up out of seat and quickly make my way to the restrooms. Don’t get me wrong, I’m so happy for Harry and I’m so glad he found someone that makes him happy. But I can’t handle all these relationships going around me.

I feel like I’m holding them back, I don’t want to be a third wheel anymore.

I rush into the bathroom and I grip the sink, supporting myself. I fight my tears and I push them back. Taking deep breaths, I manage to calm myself down.

“Jade Faith Montgomery! Are you alright?” Addison basically yell, letting the door swing shut behind her. “

Addison Danielle Jones, must you say my full name? Yes, I’m fine, I needed some space.” I reply. “Are you sure?” She hugs me from behind. “

Yes.” I say, even though I am not convinced that I’m actually okay.

“Kay, loser. Let’s get back the food is ready.” She pulls me towards the door.

She steps out first and I collide with a strong chest as soon as I walk out. My butt comes in contact with the ground but a hand clasps around mine, pulling me up.

“I’m so sorry!” The guy apologizes.

“It’s alright.” I look up and my breath hitches in my throat.

“Jade?”

“Luke?”

We both gasp.