Chapter 48

yo yo yo, okay here is the update! i literally cried for five million hours writing this.

okay, so i made some changes to characters images in the book.

addison had pink hair, tattoos, and earring everywhere. SO NOT ANYMORE! Addsion now has long-short pale pink hair, no tattoos and no earrings of any kind.

harry and louis both were like punk goth, so tattoos everywhere and earrings BUT NOT ANYMORE -- Now they have the tattoos they now have in real life and no piercings of any kind. so yes, i was orignally going for like a punk theme for this book but now i have made up my mind and made some changes!

SO SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION.

and i also realized that liam and zayn are like barely in the book...... they will be involved more, the characters that i had planned tobe only in the sory were Jade, Niall and Harry, but i just happened to pull zayn and liam and louis into the book.....

but anyways happy readings!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“JADE!” I scream my loudest. My whole head is spinning and everything is getting blurry. Looking up I see her getting tormented and I can’t help her. “Stop it! You’re hurting her!” I yell. “Please, please just stop.” I continue to beg. “You’re pussy whipped mate. She’s nothing.” He spits, lodging his fist into Jade’s stomach. She cries out in pain and tumbles down to the ground where I am. “I’m sorry.” I whisper for only her to hear.

*** An hour earlier ***

“Babe it’s really dark out. This isn’t really a good idea to be walking at this time of night.” “It’s okay, nothing is going to hurt you. I’m here.” I pull Jade closer to my body and her forehead gently.

“I believe you.” She says quietly.

“So how have you been?” I ask, it’s a stupid question but there’s literally nothing left to talk about.

“Not good, I guess.” She finally says after a few moments of thinking.

“After, you know happened, I just felt lost and broken you know? You literally torn me to shreds.” She gulps.

 “I know.” I say honestly. I know I broke her, I know. I remind myself every day.

“And then Harry started seeing this girl Belle.”

She goes off. Harry? IS she jealous? She likes Harry? Okay what the fuck.

“So there they are all lovey dovey which each other and I’m just there, alone. They have found someone that makes them happy. I’m always alone, and I hate it. Louis and Addison, Belle and Harry. And then there’s just lonely old me. You weren’t there.”

“I didn’t think you wanted me there.”

“I didn’t. But I did. I couldn’t fucking stand you. But you were the only one that made me feel that way. I was free, finally I felt free.” I let her rant, not stopping her. She needs to talk and I really need to listen.

“They tried to make me forget, they tried to make me happy. But I couldn’t, not without you.” She stops walking and looks at me. “I’m nothing without you.”

“Jade.” I’m lost for words, I didn’t think she needed me as much as I needed her.

“I love you, I love you so fucking much.” I wrap my arms her fragile body. I love her so much, I realize how much my love for her grows every damn day.