Introduction

The Doctor is alive. Check. Annakamara is alive. Check. Rose Tyler is alive. Check. Rose Tyler understands what happened with the Doctor. Pending.

But she doesn't have to worry for long. After all, if Anna accepts her new father easily, she can accept him as well. Maybe too much, because as adventures go on, she finds herself a more crucial part of the family than she ever has been before.

But Torchwood is waiting in the shadows to take the Time Lords, and doomsday looms ahead and can easily tear the family to shreds.

***

Well, that's not worrying at all, is it? :P Thanks to CheyenneFanFics for the wonderful cover!

So, after finishing up the last book so quickly, I want to try and get "The Christmas Invasion" up before school ends next Wednesday. I can certainly try to accomplish that feat, so I hope I do!

A reminder on our cutie of an OC: Annakamara is still on her first regeneration, and she has wildly curly brown hair and eyes the color of brown sugar. She wears a pumpkin orange dress, a neon pink sweater, neon green tights, and black witch's boots. She is portrayed by Madison Pettis, and her theme is "Heart of Courage" by Two Steps From Hell.

Look for an update soon, guys!