Recalled

Just a cute little interlude before the next episode. :)

***

"Let's see . . . " Rose smirked as she pulled out Little Red Riding Hood from the piles of books in the TARDIS library. "Gone?"

"Yes," Anna nodded hurriedly.

"Yeah, not a werewolf fan anymore either," Rose admitted, tossing it into a pile nearby. "Mind you, Harry Potter wasn't so bad."

"I'm keeping those no matter what," the Doctor nodded.

"Just not any books that have werewolves eating people," Anna shuddered.

"That we can manage," Rose giggled as Anna watched the Doctor sort through books as well. She paused, however, when her phone rang. "That's me," she identified, taking it out.

"Boyfriend?" the Doctor raised an eyebrow.

"Mickey," Rose nodded, answering the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey, Rose," Mickey said happily. "How's it been?"

"Amazing," Rose grinned, looking through other books. "We went to the world where the human race moves to after the end of the Earth. Anna liked the apple grass."

"Apple grass?"

"It actually smells like apple grass."

"Blimey!"

"I know," Rose grinned, frowning when she found a book series she didn't particularly like. "And then we just met a werewolf."

"A what?!"

"Real, live, scary werewolf!" Rose insisted, taking the two Twilight books from the shelf and mouthing "what the hell?" to the Doctor. He took one look at the books and held up his hands. Rose tossed them to him, which he caught and deposited it into the to go pile. "1879. Bloody scary. 'Course, the household staff at that place were all barmy monks, so . . . "

"Sometimes, I think you make half the stuff up."

"All real," Rose assured him. "The Doctor would probably make half the stuff up."

"Oi!" the Doctor whined.

"Oh, be fair!" she rolled her eyes at him.

"Actually, speaking of the Doctor," Mickey began.

"What is it?" Rose frowned. "Something happen?"

"I've been looking around recently. You know, doing my own work while you're not here." Rose winced at the overly casual tone of that statement. "And I think I found something off."

"What is it?" Rose repeated.

"Well . . . it's this school . . . "

***

And it's onto Jessie! Definitely excited to do "The Rings of Akhaten." :) That's being worked on!