Trouble in Paradise

Blanch POV

I woke up this morning feeling a little better even though I still had the images of Mourice hitting me playing in my head. He was still in bed sleeping peacefully like he didn't have a care in the world, but he should. I went to Mariah's room and woke her up for service. Then I went downstairs to make us all a light breakfast. Right now I wanted to poison his food, but I wasn't about to do that because God would get me. In all my ways I still try to do what's right even though I mess up sometimes I love the Lord. I went back upstairs to wake him up, but he was already up. He was standing in the bathroom brushing his teeth. He had a towel wrapped around him that let me know that he just got out of the shower. He looked so good to me right now, but I couldn't even bring myself to touch him. When he saw me he winked and went to rinse his mouth out. I walked out of the restroom and into our closet to pull out my clothes. As I was reaching to get my dress when  he put his hands around my waist and started apologizing again.

I said to him, "Don't worry about it it is all done and over with now."

He asked me to tell him, "that I forgave him." (not go happen)

"No I don't forgive you Mourice it will be a cold day in hell when I do and if I do. You said that you would never hurt me and you did when I told you that you were hiding something from me. You hitting me lets me know that you are and it must be really bad because it has you stressed out. This new person you have become would never had hurt me like you have. I wish you would just leave me alone and let me figure out what is going on before I kill you."

He stood there looking at me for a minute and then he said, "Sorry baby I can't leave you alone I love you to much and I am willing to prove that I will never lay another hand on you. I am so sorry I can't lose you baby. There is nothing going on with me. I just lost it when you said that you were going to take Mariah away from me and leave. You know I love the both of you and you guys are all that I have here in Dallas."

I said to him, "You know what Mourice I forgive you not because of you, but because I'm a believer. I forgive you because I feel sorry for you because you forgot that I know you and I know how you are. Yea you are under stress about something and I can't put my fingure on it. Trust me whatever is done in the dark will come to the light believe that.

With me saying that I walked out the room and back in to the kitchen so we could alll eat.

Scott POV

I texted Blanch and told her that I was at church. She said that they were sitting down on the floor this morning and they there were a couple of spots by them.

I found them and saw Mourice eye balling with a questioning look in his eyes. I spoke to them and gave Blanch a kiss on the cheek and gave Mariah one that had her blushing. I sat down by Blanch and Mourice asked me, "What was I doing here?"

I told him that "this is the church that I attend."

He said, "Oh I guess because it is so big we never see you here."

I told him, "that I am normally at 8am service, but I got up late today so I came to this service."

He just nodded his head and said, "Ok"

Then Blanch asked me, "what was I doing after service?"

I told her, "nothing I was just going to go pick up something to eat and go home."

She asked me, "would I like to join them at her parents house for dinner and after dinner they play football?"

I told her that, "I would love to come, but I would have to check my car to see if I have a change of clothes in my car from when I go to the gym."