We are One Pt. 1

Day before wedding

Scott POV

I am laying here next to my soon to  be wife  and I can't think of a better place that I would rather be. Working in the music industry it is hard having a family, but Blanch has shown me that it is not impossible. I can't wait to say my vows on tomorrow. Right now I am going to wake her because this will be our last time together before tomorrow and I want to spend as much time with her as I can.  Right now she ws laying on my chest. snoring lightly. She is a horrible sleeper. Every morning when I wake up we are tangled together and I can never figure out how that happened.  "Babe I need you to wake up." I gently shook her.

"No Scott leave me alone and let me sleep." she said

"Babe I know that you are tired, but I need you to wake  up. Listen I am about to leave and I won't see you again till tonight." I said

"No baby I thought that we were spending the morning together and then you were going off with the guys? You have the entire night to be with them." she said

"Really baby you are going to act spoiled today?" I asked

"Yes I am because this is our last few hours  together. You don't have to go and play  golf right now. You can push your tee time back a little. Your wife just wants more quiet time with you that is all." she said

"Ok babe you got me for the next few hours. But you do know that you have to go and get your massage today and you mani pedi with the ladies." I said

"Scott I know that my appointments are not until 2 because I wanted to have a little quiet time with you, but since you  are ruining that please just go and I will go back to sleep. Ugh! You already getting on my nerves" she said.

I started laughing at her because she gets like this during pregnancy. I love this woman. "Well babe I'm about to order breakfast for us are you going to get up so we can eat at the table?" I said

"Yea let me hit the bathroom and I'll be right out." She said

"Ok I'll order you pancakes with eggs and Turkey sausage with a side of fruit." I know my wife so well she loves breakfast. If I don't make her breakfast when I'm at home she has an attitude.

"Ok my king" she said. Then she walked into the bathroom.

I sat there and called room service and ordered our food. I then texted the guys and told them to push the golf time back to one. After that I looked over my vows and made sure that they were good.

Blanche POV

God please help me is what I said when I got into the bathroom. I had the worst dream ever.

Today is the day ladies that I become Mrs. Smith. I am so happy. "Babygirl it's time to go!" said my dad. Ok ladies time for you all to make your entrance. Are the kids in place dad?  "Yes babygirl lets go everything is perfect." I watched the ladies walk down the beach and I stood here in my custom made Vera Wang dress. I told her that we were having a tropical wedding and she made me a ivory dress that flowed down to the ground. The top was a sweetheart shape that hugged my curves down to my hips and then flowed. Dad and I began to walk down the aisle to Richmond playing Here and Now by Luther Vandross. I felt like I was floating down the aisle looking at Scott. This man and my children were the reason why I got up in the morning. When I got to the end dad kissed my cheek and shook Scott's hand and took his seat. Scott and I grabbed hands and looked at each other. I was crying because I really loved this man. I never cried so much. Heck I didn't cry like this with Rice. As looked around I didn't see Rice he better be here after he told me he would. Hell I'm taking care of his child like she's mine he better be here or I'm swinging on somebody when I get back to the states. The couple has prepared their own vows. The preacher said. Blanch would you like to go first? I looked at Scott and said, "Everyday when I wake-up I thank God for letting you find me. When I met you I didn't know that years later I would be your wife. The first time we kissed I knew that I would be yours forever. Once we got together we were blessed with 3 lil angels whom I love dearly. I watch everyday how you interact with Riah and all I can say is thank you Lord. Scott every night when I lay on your chest  I listen to your heart beat and I make sure that mine beats in sync with yours. I was literally made for you and I love you more than life itself. Thank you for making me your wife, soul mate, best friend, lover, baby mama and more. I thank God even the more because he let's me breath the same air as you. I love you!" We were both crying when I got through. Scott said, "Wow! What do I say after that? ." He then began to recite his vows. After he was done the preacher said "is there anyone that can show just cause why these two can't be married and no one moved. All of a sudden Rice came out and said, "I can we are still married and I never signed the divorce papers . Blan I love you still and I can't see my life without you. Please come back to me." Then Scott punched him in the face and they started fighting. I just stood there crying because I couldn't believe this fool just ruined the best day of my life. Then I got really angry. I saw that they were pulled apart so I calmly walked over to Rice and touched his face sweetly then I punched him in the face. Before I could say anything Scott woke me up."