Interesting

Blanch POV

 Every since I have been pregnant I have been wanting Italian food all the time so we went to Maggiano's were we had a private room because it was so many of us and we didn't want to be in the main area with Mary and Jon with us. We would never be able to eat in peace. As Scott and I where walking in there was a group of ladies walking out. This lady from the group called Scott's name. I looked at him and I felt his body tense up. He pulled me closer to him and his grip got tighter on me. "Scott is that you?" the lady said. She looked to be about my age and she was light skin with brown and auburn hair. She was really pretty, but something about her just didn't sit right with me. In my mind I was praying that I wouldn't have to act a fool at the restaurant. I promised Scott since I was pregnant that I wouldn't act crazy anymore, but I might have to take that promise back if this chick does something crazy. I guess my sisters heard the girl call his name because they walked over with our entire group. The girl looked around and saw all of them and the way Scott was holding me and said, "OK so you are not going to acknowledge me?" OK had to put my hand on Scott's chest cause I felt myself about to lose it. My sister Tamika said, "Excuse me, but Scott please answer this woman before my sister does something crazy." Scott looked at me and kissed my forehead and whispered in my ear, "Baby calm down remember I told you about the girl that broke my heart all those years ago when Jon and I were going to school here in Florida? I shook my head yes. He said well this is her. I looked over at her and back at him and said, "Fix it now."

Scott said, "Yes Camilea I see you and what do you want? My family and I are trying to go in and have a nice dinner."

"Wow Scott you are really going to treat me like this just because you are big time now doesn't mean that you have to be so rude to me." she said.

"You deserve me being more than rude to you Camilea. I guess you forgot that out senior year in college when we were about to graduate and spend the rest of our lives together that you cheated on me and I found out you were sleeping with 3 dudes from the football team." Scott said.

I coughed saying, "Nasty ass!!" my mom hit me in my back, "Stop it Blanch" she said.

Everybody laughed except for Camilea and Scott. One of Camilea's friends tugged her arm and said, "Cam let's go this is not the time or the place. This man is here with his family."

"I don't care about that Scott you are not about to disrespect me because of something that happened years ago. I apoljized to you already about that and you will not continue you to hold it over my head." Camilea said.

Scott's mother stepped up and said,  "Camilea honey not here please he is here with his fiance and family. We have kids with us and this does not need to happen."

"Mrs. Smith I am sorry for all of this I just thought the next time he saw me it would be better than the last time." Camilea said

"Look Camilea I forgave you a long time ago, but that doesn't mean that I should talk to you. We have nothing to talk about. I have moved on and I am in love with this beautiful woman right here who's carrying my baby. She treats me better than I have been treated in my life." Scott said

"So Scott you don't feel anything for me anymore?" she said

"OK SOMEBODY BETTER GET HER BEFORE I DO!" I said

Scott grabbed me and my mother got all the kids and took them into the restaurant.

"Ma'am please get your friend before my sister slaps the taste out of her." Tamika said

"If she feeling froggy then let her jump" Camelia said.

Oh god this girl has a death wish on her life. Scott had a death grip on me so I couldn't get to her. My sister Kimberly stepped up and said, "Since my sister is pregnant she won't be fighting, but ma'am if you keep on talking I will jump, and if I jump you won't be getting back up. Now I suggest that you leave before these people have to call the police on us. We are out trying to have a nice vacation and you are about to ruin it for us." Scott walked me inside the restaurant so we wouldn't have to deal with Camilea anymore and my sisters stayed out there till she left. I looked at Scott and said are you ok?"