Eyes Open

Scott POV

I have had to get security for Jon before, but never for myself or my family. When we got back to Dallas from New York Mariah told us that her dad started acting strange and secretive while we were still in New York. She said that one day he was on the phone with someone whispering something about her and Blanch. When he realized she was in the room he hung up the phone. This made Blanch nervous so she asked could we get security, and her and Mariah moved in with me. Right now we are on her way to look at a bigger house for us since she is pregnant and the baby will be here before we know it. We are trying to get this done before the tour starts because I won't be here as much when it starts. I told Jon that I will not be traveling as much with him once it gets close to her having the baby so of course I will be working non stop until that time. Blanch asked could she travel with us if Cam came and I told her yes. I don' t know what I was thinking because they are both pregnant. They are going to drive Jon and I both crazy.  She is already diving me crazy and she is only 3 months. I am just glad that the sickness died down once we got back home. Her doctor told her that it was extreme morning sickness (is that really possible?) I just want her to take better care of herself. I told her once she hits 7 months all traveling stops because I don't want her out here going when she is that far along. Her dad also told her that her brothers and sister will be picking up the slack while she is out on leave. Of course she wasn't hearing that so they agreed that she could work from home for a couple hours a day. You know I wasn't cool with that tho, but Blanch being who she is buttered me up and gave me the bomb head till I said yes. This woman is going to be the death of me. She's knows that she can have anything that she wants when it comes to me I will give her the world. We are leaving this weekend to go see my parents. Since they were not able to come and see us while we were still in New York we are all going to see them. Myself, Blanch, Mariah, Cam, Jon, Mr. and Mrs. Parker. I have no idea why the feel the need to all go to Florida with us. My parents live a couple of miles outside of Orlando. When I told them this everyone yelled, "DISNEY WORLD!" We leave her Sunday evening and will be there for an entire week. Blanch's brothers and sister will be down on Tuesday so the entire family can spend 2 days at Disney world. The crazy part is we bought out the park for B. Jon because you don't want a whole bunch of people ruining the phone. Plus he doesn't want people bothering Cam or Bee. Mary and Kendu said they were coming too since she is off for a few weeks. We have a group of 20 people that will be with us. So this should be an interesting trip. We haven't heard from Mourice since we have been back. While we were in NYC I told him that I would be getting him a new manager after the tour. He wasn't to thrilled, but he will get over it. I have been talking to Terrance who will be taking over managing him for me. I told him the situation and he was like yep I will take care of it. He is looking for therapist now for Mourice. I also gave him the info for him concerning Jill Scott. He has been talking to her people about what she is going to be paying Mourice. She also wants him to tour with her so Terrance is going over that contract and the stipulations. Blanch is really good friends with one of her background singers so once Mourice see's that i am pretty sure he won't act crazy. Plus from what I read in the contract he won't be able to do nothing crazy. Sometimes I ask myself why do I stay in the music business? I am picking up a new artist his name is Corey he's 22 and he sings r&b as well. I was thinking af managing a girl group, but Blanch knocked that idea all the way down. She ain't playing no games when it comes to that.

Blanch POV

I am so ready for Disney World I think I am going to eat up the entire park. 2 days in the magic kingdom I am so happy. I have never been while the park is closed to us so this will be fun. All of my family will be there and it is going to be crazy. I know that Mariah is going to want to rome off by herself. She asked me if one of her little friends can come with us. His name is Kendrick and he has been coming around the family lately. So we invited him and his parents to go with us as well. They said they would love to come. So we will get to see what type of people they are. I hope they aren't bougie because even though my family has money we are really down to earth. We just like to have fun. We don't get to splurge often so when we do we go all the way out. I think everyone will enjoy themselves. Let me get up Cam and i are going to Pea in a pod to buy some clothes for the trip. None of my casual pants are comfortable anymore. My work clothes are starting not to be as comfortable either, but since I wear dresses more I can get away with it right now. I have to meet her at the one by North park then we are going to go to Cheesecake Factory after that. Mariah came in my room and sat on the bed. She looked like she wanted to talk so I I asked her what was up?