Get This Fool

This is dedicated to my sis who I love and Miss dearly. BJ I know that you are looking down on us and we all love you. Wish you could have stayed a little while longer with us, but you choose to leave because you were tired. Man heaven truly has another angle. You were our angel here on earth sis. Kiss aunt Kathryn for me and tell her that I love her. See you when it's time. Love you always.

Hey guys here is just a short update. I didn't realize that I had this draft so I just added a little to it to give you guys something. I know it is short, but like I said I have alot going on. Sorry again, but enjoy.

P.S. Thanks for all the love with the comments and votes I really appreciate it. Love you guys and gals!!

Blanch POV

"I can't believe this fool" I yelled

"Baby lets calm down" Scott said

"I can't calm down this fool just keeps on doing stuff. I don't understand why he just won't leave us alone. This is supposed to be a family trip, but no he has to bring drama." I said

Scott just looked at me and couldn't say anything because he knew that I was right.

"Scott it's like he is thriving on making our lives miserable. First he cheats on me while we are married and has another baby. Then he wants to bring your ex into it and cause more drama. Once I have this baby I am going to whoop both of them watch and see." I said

"Ok Ali Jr. get over there and sit down and calm your nerves. Stop stressing over him and Camelia. If you lose my baby we all go be fighting so calm down. Now we are all going to come up with a game plan to shut him down. I will call everyone  and have them come down here to our place so we can talk. Does that sound like a plan?" he asked

"Yes baby it does." I said

"Good we will meet for dinner I will have it cooked here and we can eat in the dinning room since it's big enough  for everyone. I will get a babysitter for the kids at one of our parents house. Look the woman are supposed to be going shopping ya'll go shopping and the men will handle everything." He said.

He then came and lifted me up off the couch and we started walking to the door. My mom, sister, Cam, and Mary where outside waiting for me. I turned to look at him and said, "How did you get them here?" He just shrugged his shoulders and kissed and pushed me out the door. This man is always amazing me.

I got in the car and we all started talking and trying to figure out where to go shopping at. We ended up going to a baby store. Mary ended up buying myself and Cam unisex cribs she is the best Auntie ever. Then we went and got onesies. After that we went and got our nails and toes done then had massages too. It was so relaxing bout time we got back to the house it was after 5. When we pulled up Scott was at the door waiting for us. "Hey baby did you enjoy your time out?" he said while kissing me.

"Yep I sure did it was amazing." I said walking through the door, but I stopped in my tracks because it smelled so good. My stomach instantly started growling. "Baby what is that delicious smell?" I said looking at him.

He said, "Come on that is dinner lets get you comfortable so you can eat.

We walked and I saw the guys and our parents handing the other ladies bags. We went upstairs and I changed into this flowing sundress. It was so comfortable that i didn't know what to do. I kept my braids up in a bun and checked to see if I needed makeup. Since my skin was so fresh and clear and didn't put any on. We went back downstairs and everyone was changed and they all looked lovely. Scott then escorted me to the patio that led out to the beach and there was a table set for all of us with candles and laterns all around. It was so beautiful. I looked at Scott and asked him, "Ya'll did all of this while we were gone?" he said yes and we continued to walk. We all sat down at the table and you could here the crisp blue water hitting the shore line and there was also a little music being played. It sounded like some smooth jazz or something. Either way it goes it sounded good. As we sat down the waiters came out with food trays and bought us all a salad. It was so good these days for me anything with lettuce was delicious. I think my baby like veggies. We all talked and chatted and laughed while we ate and had a pretty nice time. After the salads that brought out this fish dish. It was a wonderful panko crusted sole with crab leg quiches and veggies. It was so good that it melted in my mouth. Scott over did himself with this one. Yep tonight after all this I am going to give him all the business. He deserves it after what he has done today. When dinner was over Scott got up and said, "Now that our bellies are full let's talk. First, ladies no more fighting." He said, looking directly at me.

"It seems that Mourice is out to stress Blanch out and make her lose our baby. So he is not to have any contact with her or none of the woman. Everything will go through the men. Ladies you are to protect Blanch and Cam at all times. Mary I know that you can't be in Dallas with us, but you can just do your part from NYC. We know you guys know how to fight and don't mind popping somebody in the mouth, but let's just hold off on that and try a different approach."

I sat there amazed at what he was saying. Man I love this dude!!