New Territory

Scott POV

"YOUR PREGNANT?" I asked.

Shock was clearly written all over my face. All of a sudden she started laughing so hard. She actually got out of my lap and was on the floor laughing.

Blanch said to me, "The look on your face was priceless!"

"Oh so now you feel like playing games huh?"

She said, "Yes there is no need to sit here and be sad. You and I both knew that this was coming. So what are we going to do next?"

"Blanch you need to heal from your hurt from Mourice and I will be here every step of the way."

"Thanks Scott and I am sorry for snapping at you earlier it was really my emotions talking. You know that right?"

"You don't have to explain anything to me ok I understand that I even hurt you as well. Maybe I should have told you what I knew when we talked about it. I'm sorry do you forgive me?"

"Scott I can't be mad at you I forgive you ok."

"Good now I am hungry and want to play some football. Are you down for it?"

"Boy of course let's do this."

"Ok Blan before we go let's make a deal?"

"What kind of deal?"

"Well I know that you are trying to get over your husband and I promise you that I can help you with that. So if I win you have to let me do whatever I want with you?"

"And if I win then I get to do whatever I want with you am I correct?"

"Yes you are!"

"Well sir I never back down from a challenge so you have yourself a deal. Get ready to cater to my every beck and call."

"Hmm I will do anything you want me to do girl." I said as I bit my lip.

She looked at me with lust filled eyes and said, "ok be careful what you ask for." And she walked out.

Lord this is going to be a long evening.

Blanch POV

I think that Scott is going to be the death of me. This man is temptation walking he is the epitome of sexy. Lord please give me strength to handle him. We are out here playing football and they are kicking our tails. I don't think my team brought their A game today. I can't wait to find out what he is going to do to my body. When I was sitting in his lap earlier his friend was pushing against my core and I was ready to take him right then and there. No wonder I can't get into this game it's him. Come on Blanch think of a strategy. Hmm??

So I called a time out. As we huddled up and I told them let me take Scott because with my brother on him he isn't distracted and he's able to get around him. Since we are playing against mates we need to get them at their weaknesses. Since it was a bit warm today I took off my shirt since I had a sports bra on that was holding me pretty good and I said let's play some football.

We were all down at the line and I was in front of Scott I could tell that he was looking at me because his eyes never left my chest. As soon as he came up I was on him literally.

I was touching and grabbing and putting my a$$ all over him. When they threw the ball to him I intercepted it and ran straight for a touch down.  As I was walking back to the line he leaned over to me and said, "ok game on baby get ready to be calling me daddy!!"

"LOL Boy stop!!"

"Scott this is a game you don't want to play with me."

He said, "Your on"

We were back down at the line again and my team was down by 3 points. The ball was in the other teams hands. So I had to come up with the perfect plan of distraction for Scott and I did.

So as they threw the ball to him and I was running behind him I called his name and he turned to look at me and I flashed him my tits. He just stopped running and looked at me and I caught the ball and took off running the other way. We won the game after that.

"So boo bear are you ready for what I have planned?"

"Yea what you got planned?"

"Well since I am going to your house tonight we will talk about it on the way to your house."

"Your going to my house?"

"Yea is that a problem?"

"No I just thought that you weren't ready for that."

"Slow down boo I'm just going there to sleep and talk to you nothing else. Plus I'm not ready to face Mourice at my house and I can't stay here with my parents."

"Ok love whatever you want you know I have you. I think my bed will enjoy you being in it."

"Yea I bet. Listen can we stop by my house so I can get a few things?"

"Yea, but are you sure that is what you want to do?"

"Yea you will be with me and I doubt he will be there they put a pretty good whoopin on him."

"Alright well I am ready when you are."

"Ok let me get my things and tell my mom and dad and Mariah bye."