Foolishness

Hello my loves I just wanted to let you guys know that everytime drama goes on in my life I write it in my book. Some of these are real life events and others are just things that I think about.  Oh yea and other peoples drama. I want to say thank you to all of my readers and the ones who vote and comment you guys are the best. Please don't be mad at me for this next chapter because Mourice is about to act a plum D fool.  I really don't know how many more chapters I will be writing in this book. If you keep commenting and voting I may make it longer.  Shot out to my hubby for being my inspiration to start writing this book, and my babygirl she is reading my book and she loves it. Teenagers are a trip the is the reason why I am updating today because she got in the car last night saying that she waited all day yesterday for me to update. So here you go my loves enjoy and make sure you comment and tell me what you think. *Kisses*

Mourice POV

I am so glad that dinner is finally over. Between Scott and Kendu staring at me all dinner I was getting tired. They think that they have the upper hand on me, but they don't. Now that I have added Camelia to my plan now things are going to start turning around for me. As soon as I got back to my condo I called Camelia and told her to come over. I know this is wrong, but I don't care. If I have to be uncomfortable everyone will be uncomfortable. I need to find out as much info as I can on why Scott and Camelia broke up. I can tell that she still wants him by the way she was looking at him when the little altercation was going on. She is also a gold digger she thinks she is going to be using me to get back close to Scott and that is fine I will let her think that. She is going to fit good in my little plan. I am going to move her in with me at B's and I's old house. Tatiana won't be to thrilled about that because she wanted to move in with me, but I told her no. Here lately she has been getting on my nerves so I need someone else to take my mind off her stupid ass. She gives some dope head, but she ain't worth it. I moved her and A'miyah to a new apartment on the north side that's much nicer than the projects she was living in and she should be happy you would think, but she ain't.  She all mad a crap tripping because I wouldn't let her move into my house. She feels like since B is gone and she is my baby mama that she is entitled to be with me, but no I don't feel that way about her. I can only see her a couple days a week not everyday. That shit would drive a nigga like me crazy. She is nothing like B I could come home to her everyday and not have a problem. My wife was everything I needed and more. I just like the feel of pussy that's all. So I couldn't stop what I was doing. This Camelia chick tho is going to be similar to B I can tell. She is a good girl she likes sex just as much as I do, and I am going to give her this dick right. After a while she is going to forget about Scott and then I can use her all the way up. I will make her fall in love with me and then kick her ass to the curb because she is going to try and use me and I know it. She saw dollar signs when she saw me. These bitches will never know what hit them.

Camelia POV

OMG!! Scott was looking so good tonight. I hope I see him again while I am with Mourice. I don't care about that bobble head bitch that he was with tonight who is having his baby. I know Scott and he can't resist me for too long. I am the reason why he moved to Texas cause he was all heart broken and shit. It's cool tho because I will have him back. This Mourice guy is going to work out for me. I will get all that I want out of him and after I get Scott back I will send him on his way. He is fine and all, but he ain't Scott. He looks like his dick game is so whack. I will see tonight tho because I am going to try it out tonight. I know that it is going to suck tho. I know he doesn't know what he is doing. That chick that was with Scott looks familiar tho and Mourice looks familiar too, but I don't know where I know him from. I pulled up to valet at the resort. This was nice I didn't even know that all this was here at Disney World. This resort is so big and plus this looks like you have to have the right kind of money to be staying here. I went to the desk so they could let Mourice know that I was there. Then they walked me out side to a golf cart and we drove out from the front desk and started on our way. At first I saw nothing but palm trees, but after we passed the clearing you could see a whole community of homes all with gates. One of the gates opened up and we went into a little community with nice size condos or town homes. They all looked really nice. Wow Mourice must really have some money. Yea I have to keep him. We pulled up and there was a teenage girl standing in the door looking at us pull up. I got out and the little girl just looked at me so I looked at her back. I hope this is not his daughter because I would hate to have to hurt her and then me and him be on bad terms. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. She was very pretty and she looked familiar. You could tell she was his daughter, but she also looked like someone else that I have seen before. "DAD" she yelled