Precautions

Blanche POV

The next morning when I woke up I felt so good. I mean Scott was wonderful, He showed so much compassion and it seemed like he was making love to me. As I layed there I thought about what I said to him about taking it slow. Do I now go back on what I said? No I don't I stick to what I said. I know what he was trying to do and yes it almost worked, but I have to do this for me. I have been married for 11 years to my husband and I'm not ready to move on just yet. I need to find myself again. I've always been independent, but I just had to lose a little of it because of my marriage. Now it's time to live for my daughter and myself. I have some other things that I want to do. Even though I am very successful in the Hospitality world I want to branch out. I've been thinking about opening up my own boutique since I love fashion. I know a couple of designers from staying at my properties so I have my foot in the door already. Money is not an option either so it looks like I just might do it now. I think I can do that. When I go to New York next month I will make sure to catch up with my girls Brandi and Karli Harvey. They will give me some insight and also will give me some more leads into the business. Speaking of New York have a video conference this morning with them. As I rolled over I looked at Scott and he was sleeping so peacefully. I'm not going to wake him up . I kissed his cheeck and he moved a little and grabbed my waist. He opened his eyes and spoke, "Good Morning babe!"

"Good Morning" I said.

"What time is it?" he asked

I said, "Time for me to go to work."

He laughed and asked me, "Can't you take the day off and stay with me?"

"No I actually have a video conference this morning with my hotel in New York to prepare for my visit there for an entire month next month."

He said' "Ok understandable i guess I will get up so I can go home."

I told him, "No just stay and enjoy the hotel for a while. Just charge everything to this room and I will take care of the bill. Your my guest so I want you to have the Chateau de Life experience."

He laughed again and said, "Ok, well have a good day at work."

"If you need me just have someone to call me for you or you can text me and I will come and meet you. Give me a couple of hours and then we can hang out for the rest of the day. Or until Mourice comes up here for Mariah." I said.

He said, "Ok"

I got up out the bed and went into the bathroom so that I could shower and get ready for work. I slipped on my Naeem Khan dress and shoes and pulled my braids up into a high bun again and walked out the room. By this time Scott was sitting up looking at the room service menu. I kissed the top of his head and told him that I would see him later.

Scott POV

She is still trying to push me away. I think today I will take the time out to really think about what she was saying. Before that I actually have some work that I need to be working on. I guess I will call and see if someone can get my computer out of my car and bring it to me. I rolled over and called the concierge to have them to go to my car and get my computer and bring it up. After that I went into the restroom to brush my teeth and wash my face, and to take a shower. As I was got out the shower I heard the door. So I went and opened it so that they could bring in my breakfast and the conceirge had my computer. I tipped both of them and they left. Plugged in my laptop and sat down to eat and read the paper while the computer booted up. My phone buzzed and I saw that it was Jon. So I answered it. "What's up Jon?" I said.

"Dude where are you? I need to talk to you." he said.

"Well right now I am at Life eating breakfast what's up dude?" I asked.