Just a vacation

Orlando Florida

Scott POV

Blanch is going to be the death of me. For her only to be 5 months her hormones are killing me. I like sex but man I can barely keep up with her. She wants it 3 to 4 times a day. I had to give her some before we left this morning. Then once we got here she wanted to go to the room so we could have sex. Now we are at the restaurant with our families and she wants some again. Jesus take the wheel please. I can't wait till this passes. Other than that the trip is going great so far. My mother and father already love her and Mariah. Her parents and my parents are getting along like they are long lost best friends. The women are already planning Blans baby shower and she keeps telling them no they are going to plan it like she wants it. This is so funny to me. They are going to freak when it is time to plan the wedding. Knowing plan she is going to want a wedding planner and I already know which one she wants Renee's Eventi. She loves their work and she is really close to the owner so. I might as well get ready to start dishing out some money. I told Blanch that we could have a simple wedding just close friends and family, but I don't think she is trying to hear that. I want to purpose to her while we are here in Florida with all of her family and our friends. I already asked her mother and father for permission and i talk to my mom and dad now I just have to ask her. Hmm I need to ask her in a different way, but I don't know how I should do it.

Blanch POV

So I told Mourice that he could come to Disney World with us since he said he just wants us to be friends for the sake of Mariah. I really don't know if I can trust him, but I will keep my guards up when it comes to him. He's actually been pretty cool since him, Scott and I had our talk. We came to an agreement that he would spend more time with Mariah and his other daughter. He has been picking her up every weekend so it's been pretty cool. I told him he could come as long as he kept that Tatiana chick in check because I will pop her in her mouth with no worries. My sisters are here too so he might want to watch her. He said he might bring her and he might not because he doesn't need any drama. He just wants to enjoy himself. He said his parents may come down because they haven't seen Mariah in a while and they want to meet their other grandchild. If they are coming then cool we won't have any problems. Scott wanted to make sure that Mourice wasn't going to cause me any stress while being here. So he made sure that he reserved his bungalow far from ours. I love staying on the resort being able to wake up to the beach with the crystal clear water is what I live for. Scott is a great man and I know he will be a wonderful husband and father. He makes sure that eat right, that I not stressing, and that I am well taking care of. He does not mind going off on people when it is concerning me. God I love that man. I wonder when he is going to ask me to marry him? He hasn't given me any hints that he was going to ask me. He hasn't even said anything else about it since we had that talk.  I wonder if he still wants to marry me? Oh god I have messed it all up because I told him I didn't want to be married. I hope he doesn't leave me because I am being all crazy with him. I am such a horrible person. I haven't been showing him how much I appreciate him. I know we have been having a lot of sex, but that doesn't mean anything. My hormones have just been out of control on that end, but I haven't shown him how much I love him. I need to find him.

"BABY!!" I screamed

He ran into the room, "Wha Wha What's wrong? Are you hurt? Baby did something happen?" he said

"NO" I said crying

"Why are you crying baby?" he asked

"Because I have been such a horrible person to you. You probably don't even want to marry me now because I told you I didn't want to get ma ma ma marrriiieeeeedd" I said sobbing on his chest.

He started laughing at me

"Why are you laughing?" I asked

"Because you really think because you have been a little mean and said you didn't want to get married again that I wouldn't want to marry you?" He asked

"Yes" I said

"Yea your hormones are all over the place. Look baby just because I haven't said anything doesn't mean that I don't want to marry you." he said

"Really?" I asked looking up into his eyes.

"Yes I just wanted to give you time baby. I know that you love me. The baby just has your hormones everywhere. Don't stress out about this ok." he said looking down at me. He slowly bent his head and pressed his lips to mine. He bit my bottom lip for entrance and I opened my mouth for him to take full control of the kiss. My panties started getting moist just off his touch. I started pulling his shirt over his head and tugging at his pants. He stopped kissing me and said, "baby are you sure you want to do this now. I mean our family will be here in a minute for dinner. I just kept on undressing him while he talked. Once I finally got his clothes off I pushed him down on the bed so I could get a closer look at his mini me. It was standing at attention ready for me. I slowly out the tip in my mouth and started licking on it. I was licking it like it was my last lollipop. I keep on sucking the head and then I put the whole thing in my mouth going up and down on it in slow motion. I flicked my tongue over the head like my tongue was vibrating and then went back down to the base. He was holding my head pretty tight by then. Soon I felt him pick me up and sit me on top of him. I sat there for a minute to let myself adjust to his length. He eased me up and down on his shaft and it was feeling so good. Finally he flipped me over so he could be on top. He slowly slid into me and filled me all the way up. I loved the feel of him on the inside of me. He was giving me long slow strokes. I felt myself about to go over the edge. He started going a little faster and harder and he was hitting all of my spots. He pumped in and out, out and in and I felt the build. It started at my toes and came all the way up till I was screaming his name. I felt my walls squeezing him and he found his release as well. He rolled me on top of him and kissed my lips. I laid on him for a minute until I realized that we needed to be up getting dressed. So we jumped in the shower and got dressed. As I was doing my makeup there was a knock at the door so Scott when and got the door. It was just my family. I told them to give me a minute and I would be ready.

Sorry guys this chapter was so short. I have a really bad cause of writers block. Normanlly when I have things going on it gives me a reason to write, but right now I can't. Thanksgiving kind of wore me out. Hopefully I can get my mojo back so I can finish this story. I hope you guys are enjoying the story. I think I am going to add a little more drama. I don't think the story would be the same without any drama. Since we are in Scotts neck of the woods right now I might bring a little drama with him. What do you guys think?