We are One pt. 2

Day of the Wedding

Scott's POV
This is about to be the first day of the rest of my life. Bee and I have been together almost 2 years and we are just now getting married with our 5th child on the way. I promise I can't get enough of that woman. I think she needs to get her tubes tied after this because we have enough kids. I love my soon to be wife with all my heart, but we don't need anymore kids at all. Last night the rehearsal dinner went well. Everyone enjoyed themselves and everything went smoothly. Now the bachelor party yea that got a little crazy.

"So Scott are you ready  for your last night as a single man?" Zang said. "Man we ain't even doing nothing so what are you talking about?" I said.

"Yea we might not be doing much, but you know we are about to have a little bit of fun. I promise I won't let you get into to much trouble we don't want baby Mike Tyson to whoop all of our asses. You know she hands out TKOs easily."

Brian chimed in on that one, "Yea all of our wives will if it gets to crazy. So let's not make this night to crazy what are we about to do?"

"Well fellas since we are all pretty much taken and don't want to get in trouble with the ladies I ordered us a ping pong table." Zang said.

"Yo Zang unless we are some kids why did you get us a ping pong table? Why can't we play pool like normal men?" Mario said.

"Ping Pong and alcohol with you guys will never be the same trust."

So as the night went on we played ping pong and every loser had to take a shot. If you missed the ball you had to take a shot. I got so drunk that I called Blanch about 50 million times even when she cussed me out and told me not to call her anymore when it was around 3 in the morning.

When I woke up this morning someone was a sleep on the ping pong table and I was under it. I walked around the room and the guys were passed out everywhere.

It was around 12 noon when everyone started finally moving around. I had ordered breakfast around 11:30 so they woke up just in time for coffee and food because we were going to need it. I had them bring up 4 pictures of water and aspirin too for the hangovers we all had. Brian was the first person to talk shit as usual once we all sat at the table.

"Man ya'll dudes are crazy remind me never again to hangout with you fellas. Byron bro why did you have on tighty whities and a tie around your head when we woke up? Were you a super hero when you went to sleep or something? Brian said as we all cracked up laughing.

"My nigga you broke all kinds of man codes with that one." Zang said

"All of you can kiss my ass ok. I forgot to pack enough of my boxer briefs and I sent the rest of my stuff to get cleaned the day before. By the time I got dressed it wasn't back." Byron said.

"It don't matter tho because my wife still love what's in these tighty whities Zang." Byron said.

"Aight fellas today is the day that me and Blanch tie the  knot and we have a lot to do. Who cutting hair today? Zang? Rice? John? By the way John um you might want to check on your wife. Blan sent me a message this morning saying that yo wife was on one." I said

"I'll call her in a minute right now I just need to eat and take these pills so the room can stop spinning." He said

"Bro you woke up on the ping pong table how did you end up there?" Mario said.

"I have no clue" said John

We sat there and ate and talked some more until finally we all felt better enough to straighten up the suite and lay down for a minute. I was so glad our wedding didn't start until 6p this evening. Right now it was about 2pm and we all were still tired, but now the hair cutting had to begin with the shaving and trimming. While I was getting cut my dad, Blan's dad, and Papa came into the suite. They all looked at us and shook their heads.