^4^

Cassidy's POV
•_•_•_•_•_•

I can't believe that he bought me here. It's beautiful here.

I pull away. I smile and look into his eyes. "This is just beautiful." He smiles back. "Not as beautiful as you." He kisses my forehead.

My phone dings. I look down and it's a text from Mikey.

Cassidy where have you been?😊 we need to talk.

I turn to look at Ash. "I have to go." I sigh. "Why?" He asks. "Mikey needs to talk to me." I reply and he nods. "Ok I'll take you. I know where he lives." He sits on the bike and I get on the back.

I get off and kiss him goodbye. He pedals off and I knock on Mikey's door. He opens it and smiles. "Come on." He lets me in.

He takes me to his room and I sit down on his bed. "So what's up?" I ask and he sits down. "I've been wanting to talk about this for a long time, but I haven't had the balls too." He chuckled nervously. "Look Cass, I know that you have a lot of stuff and you probably don't want to hear this, but I...... Like........ You." He sighs letting it all out. My mouth widens.

"But I have Ashton." I sigh and he nods. "I know, it's just- I wanted to tell you. I've felt like this ever since we were in second grade." He chuckles again. "I don't know what to do." I try to think. "I don't trust Ashton anyway. He's a jerk to girls and he only wants to bang them. After that, he leaves them." He groans. "What? I didn't know that!" I get frustrated. "I don't know how he feels about you, but if anything happens I want you to come to me." He gives me a firm look.

I peck his cheek. "I promise that I'll come to you." I smile and he nods. "Bye Cass." He smiles back. "Bye Mikey." I head out of his door and go back to my house.

I see Ashton's car in front of my house. I go inside and I see him waiting for me on the couch. "Your mom let me in, she said that your Aunt needed her tonight and she would be back tomorrow." He says and I nod. "So, why are you here?" I ask him trying not to be rude. "I wanted to be with you." He smiles and I smile back.

He gets up and puts his hands on my waist. He pulls me close and I can feel him breathing on my neck. He pulls me closer and embraces me. I wrap my arms loosely around his neck. He looks up at me and kisses me. I immediately go for his hair and tug lightly at it. He squeezes his hands tighter on my waist.

He sits down pulling me on top of him. He begins to go to my neck. I get nervous and think. I don't know if I want to do this. After what Mikey told me, I don't know if I can trust this. It just feels right though, it doesn't feel wrong. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by him reaching a special spot in my neck. My eyes shut tightly. I can't help but pull at his hair a little more roughly.

He lays me down on the couch and gets on top of me. He kisses my lips roughly. I smile and he smiles. He kisses my jaw line up to my ear. He pulls me up and whispers in my ear. "You are the sexiest girl I've met." Shivers go down my spine and I blush.

The Next Morning
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

I lay in my bed cold and sad. "He left me.... Just like Mikey said." I thought to myself. I grab my phone off of my dresser and look for Mikey in my contacts.

"Mikey." I sniffle

"Yes Cass?" He seems worried.

"He left me." I burst out into tears.

"I'm coming down." He sounds angry.