Chapter One:Amnesia

This chapter is dedicated to one and only KayC91 for making my super amaaazing book cover.Also she's one of my favorite authors here in Wattpad so I suggest you check out her stories 'Flames at Midnight' and 'The Dream Crashers'. They are both wonderfulllll stories!

Chapter One:Amnesia.

*SAM'S POV*

"She's waking up!" A deep voice shouted near me. My eyes starts to blink and my head hurts big time. It's like a bunch of elephants lives in my head! "Oh my God, call the doctor!" Another voice shouted, this time it's a light voice, maybe from a woman. There were loud footsteps and I heard a creaking sound. A door? I don't know.

My eyes blink open, I wince as the first thing I saw is light. I slowly open my eyes again and once my eyes adjusted to the light, I look at my right side and saw a woman. The woman has a brunette hair and light blue eyes. She's holding my right hand while the other is placed on her chest.

"Samantha, sweetie." The woman looked at me, tears starts to form on her eyes.

Samantha? Is she talking to me?

I guess..

The door burst open and a tall guy came in followed by another guy wearing a white coat and a stethoscope hanging around his neck. I tried to sit down and notice some wires connected on my hand and an oxygen tube inserted in my nose.

"Samantha?" The guy wearing the white coat spoked up, walking towards me.

"Whe-" I started, but my voice sounded hoarse, so I cleared my throat and tried again. "Where am I?"

I look at my surroundings. The walls are painted white, there is a monitor beside me and it beeps every second that I'm starting to get annoyed. I look at the people standing in front of me. The guy who came in earlier has a brunet hair just like the woman but his is darker. He has the same blue eyes just like the woman and chiselled jaw. I don't remember them. I closed my eyes and tried to remember but the minute I did that, I feel a rush of pain cursed through me.

"Woah.. Samantha, stop doing that. It will only hurt you." The doctor - I figure out that he's a doctor - told me.

"Who..who are you?Who's Samantha?" I asked, looking around.

"You are Samantha.." The guy with brunet hair told me. "I'm your twin brother, Cole."

Twin.. Brother?

I have a twin brother?

"I..I am your mother, I am Lea." The woman said. She's still holding my hand but her tears are gone now. "And he's Doctor Alfonso."

I stayed silent for a moment. After a few minutes, I spoke up. "What happened to me?"

Cole walks up towards me, "Sam.."  I backed away. Only to feel a surge of pain coming in my head. I grabbed it and grunted.

"Ugh! What happened to me?" I gritted my teeth. "Why does my head hurts!?"

"Sam, inhale.." The doctor tells me and I inhale deeply, "Exhale." I release the breath I am holding.

"Promise me, you're not going to freak out." Dr. Alfonso looks at me straight in the eye so I nodded. "Sam, you've been comatosed with.. a-amnesia. You've been.. out for 5 months. You had a car accident causing for you to lose your m-memory. I am sorry."

Blink.

Blink blink..

Blink blink blink...

"One. Two.." Cole counts.

"Three.."

"What!? " My eyes grew wide and my jaw dropped. Amnesia?! 5 months? They're kidding right?!

"Sam sweetie... I-it's true. You've been comatosed for 5 months." The woman looked at me worriedly, like anytime soon I will explode.

Which is I am.

"Comatosed!? Amnesia? 5MONTHS?! How..how did it happen!?"

"Samantha.." they all stare at me sadly..

"I might faint."

Then I did.

〰 • ● ⚫ ● • 〰

First chapter of TBBHS..Do you like it? I hope you do..

If you noticed any mistakes like typos or wrong grammars,just tell me so I could fix it.

Vote, Comment and Follow..

~Jaz