Chapter Thirty-Seven: I Remember..

I would like to dedicate this chapter to my idol, KayC91. Check out her stories! All of them are amazing!

SAMANTHA'S POV

"How is she? "

"She's fine now, don't worry. And call me when she wakes up."

"Can she be discharged once she wakes up? "

"If she wakes up today, we will have to monitor her in case she experiences headaches again. But she can be discharged tomorrow."

"Thank you, Doc. "

"Hm... " I mutter as I grow conscious. I slowly opened my eyes and wince as the first thing I see is the blinding light. I roam my eyes around the room and ended on the closed door. There, I saw mom's figure talking to Dr. Alfonso.

I took a deep breath and slowly, quietly sat up. "Haaa..." I groan as my head aches. I grabbed my hair and slowly inhales.

My memories...

Tears started to form in my eyes so I looked up to prevent it from falling. I looked around the room, nothing new from the last time I've been in here.

I can still remember that time. I laughed mentally as I remember myself fainting because of the information given to me. Amnesia...

Someone groaned beside me and I turned to look at the couch. There, I saw Cole sleeping peacefully with his arm covering his eyes.

My eyes soften by the look of him. I want to get mad at you, to all of you, for keeping those things a secret from me. For not telling me anything, something. But I can't..

I remember that night.. The night Ian was referring to. I can remember it crystal clear.. Like it just happened yesterday.

Alec and I had a fight that night, some kind of misunderstanding. And I wanted to clear my mind. And so, my friends thought of us going to a club. I agreed. I wanted to have a drink and have some fun. We went to a famous club and that's when everything started to go downhill.

And that's when I realize, that the one I remembered at Jake's when my friends and I are dancing, was the one when we went to the club.

We were all completely wasted. Devon and I are sitting in our booth while Lory and Rach are dancing with some guys they met earlier.

"Restroom. " I told Devon and she nodded, her eyes are closed and she didn't even looked at me but I know she heard. I stood up and walked drunkenly towards the dark restroom. After, I got out and made my way back. But then, someone blocked my way and I turned to see Ian smirking at me.

"Hey..." I said.

"Where ya going? "

"Back to our booth. "

"Cole and the guys are here with me. Wanna say hi to them?!" He shouts through the loud music.

Cole and the guys? Is Alec with them too? I have to talk to that guy. He just don't understand me! I don't like him talking with those girls who keeps on flirting with him! But he's so stubborn!

I nodded. "Okay. "

We made our way to Ian and our friend's table. I sat and turned to him, though I had a hard time looking at him directly. Shit.. I'm so drunk! Heheheh!

"W-where are *hiccup* they?? " I asked him.

He shrugged, his smirk is still there. Hm... Weirdo. "I think they went to the bar, they'll be back don't worry. "