Chapter Eight: Motorcycle

Sam's POV

I opened my locker door and grab the books I needed to study before closing it. The classes are finally over for today and I'm getting a lift with Devon and, unfortunately, with Alec since his car got wrecked because of a ruthless driver who accidentally bumped into his car while parking. Poor car.

I don't care with the owner but the car.

Crazy me.

"Sam?" A voice called me and I turn around to see Chris behind me with a scrunched up eyebrows. "Sam! I know we're going to meet again."

"Oh.. Hi." I smiled. "You study here too?"

He nodded. "Yep."

I started walking and he followed me. We were close to Devon's parking space when a thought came into my mind.

I turned to him. "C-chris? " I asked.

"Yeah? "

"Since when did you started studying here? Do you... Somehow... Know me? "I asked.

He shooked his head. "Nope. I'm just new here. "

My mouth made an 'o' shape and I disappointedly nodded. I thought he knew me. I thought that maybe he can tell me some things about myself.

I was about to walk when one of my books fell from my grasp. I quickly knelt down and grabbed it. I was standing up when I heard a roar of engine from behind! I turned and saw a motorcycle coming towards my way but I was so shocked that I was unable to move. It seemed like the time started moving slowly and I was just there.. standing..watching as the motorcycle speeds up towards me. Quickly, a hand grabbed me and moved me away, causing me to end up in his arms.

My eyes grew wide as my heart continues to beat so fast. Slowly, I stared up at Chris. "T-thank you." I said. I still can't process the hell that just happened. I mean, I just came back from an accident and I'll get into an accident again?!

Someone cleared their throat behind us and I turn to look at who it is and saw Alec with the four boys earlier.

"I don't know that Cole's twin is a whore. " He smirks, looking at me and Chris who's arms are around each other. My eyebrows started to scrunch up and immediately my blood boils and my fists starts to clench. "Seriously Samantha, this is the first day of school and you're trying to hook up with the boys? And please, if you're going to hook up with someone, atleast choose someone who's good looking." My eyes grew wide at his words and my jaw clenches.

Call me a whore? I'll hate you.

Insult my friends in front of me? I'll fucking hate you even more.

He doesn't even know what the fuck happened! How dare he!?

I raised my right arm and punched him but almost instantly, a shot of pain came into my hand and I almost.. just almost.. regret it. But I remember what he called Chris and I looked even more furious.

Alec touched the place where I hit him and chuckles deeply. "You bitch."

My eyebrows rose up. What did he just call me?

I stomped on his foot. Hard. And he growls. The four guys behind him didn't move and froze at the sight. The students are just watching us like we're in some kind of show.

Actually, this is a story my loves.

Almost immediately, an arm tugged on my own and I was pulled back. "What the fuck is happening here?" Cole growls. I looked over at Alec and he was pulled by Devon. Rachel and Mallory are standing beside her.

"What the fuck is happening in here?! " Cole repeats again and I just roll my eyes.

"Ask that bastard over there." I pointed towards Alec who's glaring at me and I walked away.

I heard footsteps following me. And I already know it's Cole. I turn slightly to see him and stop abruptly when Chris is behind me.

"Chris." 

"You shouldn't have defended me, I'm the guy here remember?" He chuckles.

I shook my head at his response. "He insulted you and me, of course I will defend us. And thank you for saving me, seriously."

"You're quite unbelievable, you know that?" He grins and I cock an eyebrow at him. "And you're welcome. "

"Wha- What do you mean?"

"When Alec called you a bitch, a whore and then calling me ugly, you seriously punched him in the jaw. Though it really didn't hurt him much, but you, you're still quite unbelievable. Some will be angry, yes, but no one, and i mean no one, would dare punch Alec Collins. "

I grin when those words left his mouth. The way he compliments me sends tingles down my spine, no one had ever complimented me that way. Well, not that I remember anything.

"Thanks...really. " I mutter.

I don't know what made him say it. Maybe he's just kidding with me? Or...he really meant it? But the next words that came out from his mouth made my world stop.

"It makes me like you even more."

                  ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Boom!Another cliffhanger? Another short chapter!Hahahah. What do you guys think of this chapter? Samantha punched Alec!!!  And that cliffhanger by the end?

So,as you all know.. in chapter seven I told you guys the reasons why it's hard for me to update. Oh!and in chapter six (in my author's note) I noticed the 116 views sign and literally made a running man dance XD I even asked some of you if it was legit or that my phone is just ACTING UP.

If there are any questions, mistakes or typos just tell me and I'll correct it. Please.

Next chapter:  Surprise!
Next update:  between July 10-15

See you guys in the next chapter!   ~Jaz