Chapter Thirty- Five: The Revelation

Chapter Thirty- Five : The Revelation.

SAM'S POV

"Woah, princess. " Cole whistles as I walk down the stairs. Even mom and Cynthia, our maid has their mouth open. "You look-"

"Oh my!" Mom cuts Cole's sentence off and suddenly ran towards me. She engulfs me in a hug and smiles to me. "You look beautiful, sweetie! "

"That's what I was gonna say. " Cole pouts.

"My baby. " Mom mutters, still hugging me. I pouted too and release from our bone crashing hug, glaring childishly at her.

"I told you mom, I'm not a kid anymore." I tell her and she grins at me.

"You're still my babies. " She gestures for Cole to come beside me and my twin followed. "Okay, let me take a picture of you guys."

Almost immediately, both of us backed away from each other. It's so funny that we both have our eyes widened as our reaction. We shook our head. "No, mom. " Cole says.

Mom pouts, gesturing at her camera. "Just one pic."

"Mom, it's just a party. Not prom." I tell her and she pouts even more. Our mom's so cute!

"Pretty please? " she smiles at us which made us laugh at her.

"Mom! " I said, still laughing.

"Okay, fine! "Cole speaks, grinning.

Mom's eyes shines and she clapped and gestured for us to come closer. "Okay! One, two, three! "

I quickly grabbed Cole's arm after taking a picture and walked towards the front door. "Okay mom, we're gonna go now! Bye! "

"Bye, babies! "

I grinned and get inside Cole's car and he started it immediately. "Our mom is so cute. " he mutters.

"Where do you think we got our cuteness from? " I ask, winking at him. He chuckles and drove away.

The ride to Jake's wasn't long because our village is close to his. We just passed the first street but I can already hear the loud music coming from his house. There were lots of cars parked so we had trouble getting a spot.

Cole found a space and parked in there. Before leaving, he turned to me. "Hey. "

"Hm? " I ask, removing the seatbelt.

"Stay beside me. Okay?" He tells me, he's serious so I nodded. "Good. Come on. "

He opened the door for me and slings his arm over my shoulder. I chuckled as I hear the loud music coming from the huge speakers, there were even two of them from the porch! There were some dancing at the front, and some are just playing with anything they'll see. We get inside Jake's mansion and saw a huge crowd dancing and grinding at every space of the house. The place is dark but there are blue, green, purple and red lights going everywhere. Jake's party is so lit! I can even see couples making out everywhere!

Chris walked towards us. "Shit babe, you look-"

"You look so f*cking hot, babe!" Mallory grins to me and Chris pouts at her. She winked at him and turned to me again. Looking at me from head to toe. "Urghh! You're so beautiful! "

"So do you, Lory! " I shouted, the music's too loud that's why we have to shout.

Mallory is so beautiful as she wears a double hex red bodycon dress paired with her red lace up heels. While I wear a black cut out bandage crop top paired with black ripped jeans and black platform heels.