Chapter Eleven: Partners

Sam's POV

"I got this feeling inside my bones.." I dance as I enter my walk in closet while swaying my hips. "It goes electric wavey when I turn it on. " I snatch a loose black tank top, a white bandeu and my black jogger pants and slipped them on.

I sat on my vanity table, looked into the mirror and apply some mascara, eyeliner and my favorite MAC lipstick. I tied up my hair into a high bun and put a red bandana in it. Then my phone started to ring. I grab it from the nightstand and answered.

"Good morning Rach." I greeted her, slipping on my black and white Adidas and grabbing my bag. I headed downstairs and into the kitchen where mom and our maid are currently placing our food on the kitchen counter.

"What's up?" I said. Mom looked at me, thinking that I was talking to her, and I pointed on my phone. She nodded and eats her breakfast.

"Hey Sam, just wanna ask if you want to get a lift with me? Mallory and Rachel are in." Cole walks inside and I nodded. "Yeah of course."

"Great, I'll be there in 15." And then she hung up.

"Who's that?" Cole asks and I reached for the whip cream and places some on my pancakes.

"Rachel."

"Why did she call?"

"Just wanna ask if I want to get a lift." I shrugged.

"And?"

"And I said yes."

Cole pouts. "I thought you're going with me." I chuckled and finished up my breakfast and placed my plate on the dishwasher. I went into the living room and plopped down on the sofa and turn on the television.

15 minutes later...

I heard a car honk and I stood up and head towards the door. "Bye mom! " Cole already left after he finished his breakfast and teased me on how early he is from me. Childish, I know.

I got out of the house and immediately saw Rachel's red Ford car. Devon got oustide of their house and we both seat in the backseat. When we got inside, Mallory turns to us. "Good morning ladies. "

Mallory looks simple but beautiful, her blonde hair is tied up in a bun and she wears a white floral dress. Rachel's casual clothes consists of a white crop top and a high waisted pink skirt and her black straight hair falls on her back effortlessly. And Devon wears a plain black shirt and her favorite black jeans with her signature combat boots.

"Morning. " I greeted with a smile. "What's up with picking us up?" Devon asks.

Rachel shrug. "Nothing, this is our thing before, right?"

Devon looks at me then nods. "Yeah."

"Who wants to go buy some Rylle's!? " Mallory said happily. 

"Me!" We all said in unison with our hands raised. We stare at each other for a second and bursts out laughing.

We bought our drinks in Rylle's through the drive thru. Rachel bought her favorite Caramel frappe, Mallory bought Mocha frappe while Devon's drink is Cappuccino. And I bought some Wintermelon milk tea. Yum!

We arrived at school with five minutes to spare, I saw Cole with his friends earlier when we arrived and he waved at me. We headed towards our lockers and when I reached mine, I immediately noticed the jerk. Alec is with some girl, sucking each other's lips like their lives depends on it. Ew. The drink I had earlier wants to get out of me! Disgusting..