Chapter Four: This Guy

This chapter is dedicated to authorthayden.Thanks for reading my story!! Check out her books.

Chapter Four:This Guy.

Sam's POV:

My heart skipped as I look in the room.

The room wall is painted purple, white carpeted floor, a queen size bed and a piano set in the corner. A small part of the room has pictures hanging on it, beside it is a camera collection. There is a large flat screen tv in the center of a wall and a vanity.

My head aches and a lump forms on my throat as I examine the room.

I placed my hand on the wall at my side and the other on my head.

"Where are you?"

"Ally please.."

"I'm sorry."

"Ugh!" I cried, falling on my knees and placing both my hands in my head.

Then it stopped. I look at my surroundings and stood up. What did just happened?

AFTER MY headache, I went downstairs to eat and went up again. The things I saw or remembered bothers me so much. Who's Ally? Who am I talking to? Why am I apologising? And just like what happened back when I was in the hospital, every time I try to remember something.. anything, I will feel a surge of pain in my head, it isn't really easy to live without a memory of your past. You don't know your birthday, your age, your fun and sad memories... nothing.

I stare at my room ceiling, doing nothing. There are yellow glow in the dark stars on it. Cole said, whenever I feel sad or depressed, I would look at those stars and I will be calm. And it's true, looking at those stars right now, helps me feel calm. My room is pitch black and the only source of light is coming from my window, but the light isn't only coming from the moom but also to the window opposite mine. I stood up and opened my curtains and window, one of our neighbor's window is open, a guy is sitting in his bed playing a guitar.

I look at the dark red guitar laying beside my piano set and back at the guy.

Hmm...let's make friends, shall we?

"Pstt.." I said. Nothing.

"Pst!" Still nothing.

"Ehem." I clear my throat, but still nothing. "EHEM!" I mutter a little louder, he snap his attention to me, eyes wide.

"Hey." I wave,the guy still looks at me in shock. "Hi." I repeat.

He stood up slowly, not breaking eye contact. Then he walks slowly. "Sam?"

Huh? He knew me?

"Hi." I repeat smiling a little, he looks at me mouth wide open. Creepy.

Unexpectedly, he looks down and closes his curtains. What? This guy really frustrates me.

A knock came into my door and it opened. "Hey Sam, you alright?" Mom asks.

"Yeah," I nodded. " uhm..do you know who that guy is?" I pointed to the room where the guy is earlier.

Mom looks at the room and smiles. "So you met Alec already, huh?"

Alec.

Alec.

It sounds familiar.

"Alec?" I ask and mom nodded. "Alec."

"He's Devon's twin brother." Mom informs me.

Oh.

                   ~•~•~•~•~•~
A short chapter here.

Yeah, I know it's short but don't worry the fun is about to start my friends. Don't you worry! So what do you guys think?  And you already met Alec!!! Hahaha.

Don't forget to VOTE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW! Your feedback is needed!

Next update:  Somewhat between June 27-30.

Next chapter: you'll see Alec moreee...

P.S. and if you're liking this so far,mind recommending it??

See you in the next chapter!
                                         ~jaz