Chapter Twelve: Exaggerated

Sam's POV

Never in my life have I ever thought of doing this.

Like never.

He continues to walk fastly, me following close by. The other students looks at us weirdly as we pass them by. I know guys, this for me too, is weird.

"Please. "

"Please. "

"I can't go like this for so long. You have to agree one way or another."

Ugh. Can the ground open up and swallow me now? This person is really hard to talk to. I don't know how others can talk to this person oh so easily. Like, I can't even make him say a word.

"Please." I say, more sternly now. I really hate beggers and whiners,but now I'm one of them. But who can blame me? I'm doing this for my future.

We exited the building, with him still not saying anything. I can't take this anymore!

I stomp my foot hard on the cement ground, which caused a sharp pain to hit my foot. But I ignored it. Like I said, I'm doing this for my future.

"Alec Collins!" I shouted, the students packing at the parking lot's looking at us. He stopped and turned slightly, but I can only see half of his face. "What?"

My jaw hits the ground. For 15 minutes of me persuading him. The only word that came out from his mouth is what!?

I brought up my palm and run it down my face. I'll grow old early with this guy. "You have to help me with our project you know that?"

He rolls his eyes and continue walking towards his Black Chevrolet. He opens his car door and get inside and was about to close it when I grab the door, preventing it from closing. "Shoo." He said.

I laugh. "Shoo? What are you? Five?"

He tries to close the door but I held it tight with all of my strength. He tries again but fails, he sighs and speaks. "Why can't you do it yourself? "

"Because! " I look around. Why can't I do it myself? "It's our project! "

"And if I made it wrong, I'll get a low grade. If I get a low grade, I'll fail. If I fail, I won't graduate! If I won't graduate, I won't get a work. If I didn't get a work, I won't have money. If I don't have money, I won't be able to buy food. If I don't buy food, I'll starve. If I starve, I'll die!" I pleaded. "So help me."

"You're exaggerating." He rolls his eyes and mutters something I can't quite hear. After a few seconds he sighs, and speaks. "I'll be in your house after I finish my other homeworks."

"And when is that?"

"I don't know. Maybe after a year. " And with that he closes his door which caught me off guard and drove away.

The students are still watching us and when they caught me staring, they look away and onto their past conversations.

Atleast, I got to make him agree right?

I SLIP into a pair of Superman pajamas and a white shirt, I tied up my hair into a bun and looked at the clock.

5:30

I reached towards the purple curtains and peak. His curtains are closed so I can't look through it. Ugh.

Is he really doing his homework? Nah, I doubt it. Bad boys don't do their homework right?

Right?

Ding dong.

I jumped up slightly and run downstairs to the door. I opened the door to let Alec in, but the excitement died when I saw a guy wearing a red shirt with a box of pizza in hand. "Hi, I'm Charles. Is this #58 Sunsville?"

"Uhm."

"Oh there it is." Cole appears from behind me and grab the box. "Thanks." Cole hands him the money with a tip, smiles then closes the door.

I stare at him and he gave me a look. "What? I'm hungry."

I shook my head and walk off. When will he be finished with his 'homework!?'

DING DONG

I got up from the sofa and rushes into the door. I opened it and Mom got in. "W- Where's your key?"

"I forgot it earlier." She grabs her key from the kitchen counter and shows it to me.

TICK TOCK tick tock...

"Ugh." I get up and look into my window. It's 9:00 and he's still nowhere to be found. A thought came into my mind. I reach towards my phone in the night stand and dial my friend's number.

"Hello?" She answers in the second ring.

"Hey, is Alec done with his homework?" I ask.

"Uh...he's not in the house. Said he's going to Jake's. "

"Okay, thanks Dev." I hung up.

Oh this guy needs to get kicked in the ass.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Oh Alec needs to get kicked in the ass. What do you think of the chapter? Is it a little bit crappy or just fine? Comment them below!

Please Comment,Vote and Follow me!

Next update: July 20-25
Next Chapter: You'll see Mad Sam.

See you guys in the next chapter! ~jaz