Chapter Six: Looking at Me

Chapter dedication to sara_gohar her messages always mades my day.

Chapter Six: Looking At Me.
Sam's POV

The drive to school is silent. The only sound is the music coming from the radio. I keep on drumming my fingers to my thigh and thinking on what my school would be like? Am I some type of popular kid? Or some nerd? Or a wallflower? A lot of things comes to my mind. Number one will be this. 'I would be walking down the school's hallway and trip on my own foot and embarrass myself in front of the students.' Number two, 'I would be walking with a cup of coffee in my hand and my head hung low and I will bump into someone and spill coffee on them and start having enemies instead of new friends.' And three, 'I am holding a lot of books in my arm and bump into someone causing my books to fall and I will pick up my books and so does the person I bumped into and our hands will touch and we'll fall in love with each other.' Yay for me right?

Seriously, Sam. You need to stop watching dramas.

Our car starts to slow down as we reach a huge building, Cole searched for an empty space and parks on it. As I was about to open my door, Cole grabs my arm. "Hey." He said. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing. Just stay with me okay? This is your sched for the day." He hands me a paper containing my schedule for today and I looked in it. "Thanks. " I smile and he returned it with his own.

I'm telling you, if Cole and I aren't related I will surely fall for this handsome guy.

I got out of the car and Cole followed suit. "This way." He leads me to the entrance of the school. As we pass by, I notice the different groups of people lounging around the quadrangle. There are some wearing short skirts and red tops and red jackets which I think are the jocks and the cheerleaders. There are the ones wearing those super expensive clothes I saw on the magazines, they're the rich kids. The nerds or geeks sitting on the bench with books in their hands and lastly the group of people who're just sitting on the grass and having fun on their own. They're not the popular ones or the geeks, they're the simple ones. Famous and at the same time geniuses. I think that group is my favorite. They're free to do everything they want and not getting watched by everyone -not like those who are famous- and they don't get too much attention from everyone. Just simple.

Bang!

"Ow!" I shriek as a ball hit my head. Hard. I immediately felt a surge of pain and throbbing curse through my head. And I groaned, holding my head tightly. Fuck, it hurts..

"Shit, Sam." Cole grabs my shoulders and looked at my head. "Okay, okay. There's no blood. Sam," he called me. I looked at him slowly, still wincing in pain. "Slow breaths... Slow breaths. "

Doctor Alfonso told us that if ever my head suddenly hurts or when I remember something, I should take slow, deep breaths to ease the pain. And it does help.

I did as I was told. Taking slow, deep breaths. The throbbing and pain slowly fades. I opened my eyes and nodded at Cole. Telling him I'm okay already. He lets out a sigh of relief and brushes a strand of hair off my face.

I look at the place where it came and saw a jock jogging towards us. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean too."

Cole stood up immediately and grabbed the guy by the collar. "The fuck, Jared?!" I stood up and holds my twin's arm, stopping him. He sighed and let go.

"I-I am sorry dude. I really am. " The jock apologized and turned to me, his eyes widened. "Sa- Samantha?  Samantha Bentley?"

I look over at Cole and he's staring straight at the guy. "Jared."

"You're back. What happened to you? The last time I saw you you're with A-"

"Jared." Cole warned the jock, Jared.

"Uhm...I should go back now." Jared run towards his friends and they are all looking at me. "Why are they looking at me?" I ask Cole and he just shrugs.

"You're famous here. "He mutters, continuing. "And that's because you're twin's with a very hot guy. What's his name again? Cole?"

I rolled my eyes and grinned. I reached my designated locker and was engulfed in a 3 pairs of arms. "Woah." I grin hugging them back.

"Miss you." Mallory says.

"We're seniors now. " Rachel grins and Devon rolls her eyes. "Not a big deal guys."

"Come on, the class is about to start. " And that's when the bell rings, signaling for the classes to start. "Don't you have your own classes?" I ask them and they grin at me. "We have classes together."

◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫

The next three classes passed by in a blur. The students are nice to me...and a little bit creepy because someone would look at me everytime.The teachers aren't as bad as I thought they would be. And now is the time, I've been waiting for.

It's lunch.

Me and my friends walk towards the cafeteria arm to arm and a grin on our faces. "Sr. Evans is so hot." Mallory gushes and I snap my gaze towards her. So that's the reason why she keeps grinning huh.

"Lory he's our teacher." I told her and she rolls her eyes at me.

"I just said that he's hot, I didn't say I will bang him."

Point.

We enter the cafeteria and I get in line to go buy some lunch when someone bumped into me. I rub the part where he or she bumped and look over at the person menacingly. "Aren't you going to apologize? " I snap at the.. guy. He's a guy. Huh.

My mouth dropped to the floor at the sight in front of me.

He's the guy I saw opposite my window, I just can't remember his name.

Alby?

Aaron?

Andy?

"Alec!" I heard Devon's voice behind me shout at the guy.

He's Alec, Devon's twin brother.

           ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Now,I'm telling you.I can't stop grinning.

100+ views!? And 16 votes!? I might faint.Because it's like,I'm doing some project and then I decided to check my Wattpad and then bang! 100+ views...THANK YOU!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!! You know guys,I don't even think of getting 20+ reads..seriously I think I'll cry now.

Question:  is it really 100+views?? Or am I delusional right now??

Please please please VOTE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW!I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!

Next update: let's get 20 comments..

Next Chapter: hmm...I don't know,there's a lot of things I'm doing right now so surprise!

P.S:  If I didn't update once this  reached 20+ comments then that means I'M SUPER BUSY. But don't worry if that happens I'll post two chapters in one/two days.

~jaz